Beautiful Days

Song: Beautiful Days - Kyla (you may want to listen to it😉)

I see beautiful days with you
I feel beautiful ways of loving you
You've touched my heart so deeply
And I can't thank God enough...

Arthit cannot stop himself from tearing up. After five years, here he is again, on the very same day, marrying the same man but with different feelings. Five years ago, he married a man called Dr. Kongpob Suthiluck out of his parents' idea of having an arrange marriage with the youngest son of the doctor who saved his father and just masked it with 'try going out and get to know each other, who knows...'

"I don't know what the future holds but please know that I will try my best to make you comfortable with everything the best way I can. I'm sorry again." He can still remember saying that line to the man called Dr. Kongpob Suthiluck who wore his white coat on their second meeting. He said those lines after he agreed to marry him. It may have looked like empty words but he meant it with all his heart.

Three months after that faithful night, he married the man called Dr. Kongpob Suthiluck in a private wedding house situated in Bangkok. It was solemn and attended by closest family and friends. He cannot clearly remember how he felt that day. They had a photo shoot, Dr. Kongpob Suthiluck asked him for three favors and he was way too willing to give him anything since he involved himself on the marriage. Half of him felt guilty into marrying the man knowing they were both not ready to settle in. Half of him was somehow looking forward to know the doctor more since he meant was he said, he wanted to make him comfortable in the best way he can.

For all the beautiful days with you
I feel beautiful ways of loving you
Everything is just so wonderful
Every little thing is just so beautiful
When I spend it with you

Arthit can feel his tears threatening to fall as he tried to hold them back while watching the little kids walk down the aisle. There's no wedding entourage, just the kids in their suits and gowns walking down the aisle. Kao and Pick are older now, both are holding the offerings for the merit of Kong and Arthit. The little boys in the family were holding small gift offerings while the little girls had flower baskets with them. The sight is the cutest thing that warms Arthit's heart.

It wasn't an easy start for the both of them. It was challenging, they both failed in the first three months but one can call it trial period. His hospitalization, the lack of communication and openness between them caused them to be where they are now. They're not like other couples who started with being friends, getting into relationship, engagement and then marriage. They just jumped off to the married life but they went through the other steps later.

The man named Dr. Kongpob Suthiluck became Kong; his friend, his breakfast buddy, his stress absorber and rant listener. He cannot remember if when can he actually label their relationship into stepping up or when did the engagement feeling happened, but he can clearly remember how he and Kong started to become closer – relationship wise and physically wise. Somehow, beautiful days finally came and he enjoyed every single one of it until now.

You came along
In an unexpected time
It was so divine
Knowing you are mine

The man named Dr. Kongpob Suthiluck came when he was busy marking his territory in the company; he came when he was busy proving himself that he deserves the spot. It was an unexpected turn out of events but the more he spent every beautiful day with him, he knew that he came to make his life worth more living.

He gave him more than just the civil treatment. He trusted him, he opened his heart for him and the man named Dr. Kongpob Suthiluck allowed Arthit to love him silently. Arthit gave his full sincerity in return, knowing that the man named Dr. Kongpob Suthiluck changed his life in a beautiful one – it may not be all rainbows and butterflies but he always made Arthit felt like at the end of it all, it's still a beautiful day to live with him.