AIC LOG

Accident Incident Concern (AIC) REPORT MET 5642

LOGGING self defense action resulting in death of level two company employee last name Helsinh first name Zhaire - see appendix B 2.01-2.03 for witness list.

ZH became agitated then took aggressive action attempting to shoot me (warrant officer Even Tennec) with needler forthwith I was forced to shoot her with a needlegun which resulted in her immediate death. Refer to company law four section five re self defense.

Recommend: ZH retain her AAB rating and given KIA tag along with full insurance payout to dependants.

Cause: temporary insanity due to extreme duress of special circumstances.

Avoid: use psychological reassurance of survivors to reduce risk of recurrence.

ML MET 5650 had property stolen by group of survivors but subsequently recovered the property in full - have received intel regarding a large hostile lifeform in the vicinity which has been hunting killing and presumably eating them - confirms similar sightings made my myself and other witnesses - will attempt to gather scans and data as per mission guidelines - will attempt to protect the three remaining survivors - I believe they have valuable intel that will require in depth interviews to acquire regarding research and development of the xenophage.