Gaster

Your P.O.V.

I didn't know how long I had been here. Time seemed irrelevant here. I walked around a bit but there was no telling if I was even moving. To be honest...I was kinda going insane. I hadn't felt this alone since my dad died. There was no way I was going to let Chara break me though.

It seemed like hours and hours were just...slipping away.

Flowey's P.O.V.

Chara said they would be send me to be here with y/n but she was no where in sight. I'd been in the void before. This wasn't the first time Chara got mad at me but this was the first time I got mad at them.

They had no right to treat me like their play toy. I was supposed to be their brother! There's no getting out of here though...I learned that the first time I was brought here.

Sans's P.O.V.

I let out a string of curses. I knew my dad was here somewhere. I hadn't seen him since he fell in the Core but...I did my research. I tried many times to find ways to bring him back...and if I couldn't get him out of here? I had no idea if I could get y/n and I out of here. I highly doubted I could...but in the mean time, I guess I'll start searching.

Your P.O.V.

I felt like I had been here a week. I never got tired, or hungry, or had to go to the bathroom. I just felt...nothing. To be honest, a few times I almost gave up. But then this man showed up.

He wore a black robe and his face looked a little melted. His hands had holes but... I could tell they were skeleton hands...could he be Sans's father?

"☟︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎?"

"I-I'm sorry...I don't know what you're saying..."

"✋︎'✞︎♏︎ 💧︎♏︎♏︎■︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♌︎♏︎♐︎□︎❒︎♏︎....👌︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎ ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⬥︎♋︎❒︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎.....✡︎□︎◆︎ ●︎□︎□︎🙵♏︎♎︎  ♎︎♓︎♐︎♐︎♏︎❒︎♏︎■︎⧫︎."

"Uhhh...I'm y/n? Do you know sign?"

I wasn't good at ASL but I at least knew the alphabet. Slowly but surely I asked, "Can you spell your name?"

He looked taken back a bit and thought for a moment. He slowly spelled out 'Gaster'.

"Gaster....are you Sans's father?"

He nodded quickly and motioned for me to follow him. As we walked he muttered but I couldn't figure out what with the language barrier and all.

"☟︎□︎⬥︎ ♎︎♓︎♎︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♑︎♏︎⧫︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎♏︎●︎♐︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎? ✋︎ ⬧︎♋︎⬥︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⍓︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎⬥︎ ♐︎●︎□︎⬥︎♏︎❒︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⬧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎ ♏︎♋︎❒︎●︎♓︎♏︎❒︎...💧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎ ♑︎♓︎❖︎♏︎ ❍︎♏︎ ♋︎■︎⬧︎⬥︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎...🕈︎♏︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎■︎'⧫︎ ⬧︎◻︎□︎🙵♏︎■︎ ♓︎■︎ ⬧︎□︎ ●︎□︎■︎♑︎....🕈︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♎︎□︎ ♓︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎■︎ ⬧︎♋︎⍓︎? 👎︎♓︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎■︎ ●︎□︎□︎🙵 ♐︎□︎❒︎ ❍︎♏︎? 👎︎□︎♏︎⬧︎ ♒︎♏︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎■︎ ⬥︎♋︎■︎⧫︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎ ❍︎♏︎? ☜︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎ ⬥︎♋︎⍓︎ ♓︎ 🙵■︎□︎⬥︎ ♒︎♏︎'●︎●︎ ⬥︎♋︎■︎⧫︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎."

Eventually he led me to...Flowey?

"I see you found the void monster," Flowey said with a sneer.

"I don't know Flowey...he seems less of a monster than you have."

"Hardee har har. In case you didn't notice Chara trapped me here too. What did you even say to them?"

"I could ask the same of you, I thought you were on their side? Why'd they trap you here?"

"I called them out for the liar they are and they threw a tantrum. Dear brother Azzy got tired of being bossed around. Once I was the GOD of this world and I did that with out them. It was only when Frisk fell that Chara was awakened that I had to start taking orders from them again."

"Huh. Aren't you just a ray of sunshine. Look I'm pretty sure Gaster is gonna help us get out of here so either come with us or stay for eternity, I don't really care."

Flowey looked in between Gaster and I. He narrowed his eyes and then sighed.

"Fine, but I'm not happy about it."

"Again. Don't really care."

Gaster walked off and we followed. Eventually we came across Sans, who upon seeing me tackled me.