The Clearing and Creek

Your P.O.V.

"S-sans?"

"What's the matter?" He asked seeing the scared look on my face.

"I'm seeing them again..."

"Where?"

"They keep moving too fast for me to point out..."

"Alright...let's just get to this place fast..."

"Right."

Sans and I walked quickly into the clearing.

"Whoaaa," Sans said in awe when he saw it.

The clearing was just as beautiful as I had last left it. Flowers were everywhere and I could see bunnies and birds through the grass. I laughed and kinda just fell back on the soft grass.

"Come roll with meee," I said.

"That could be taken way differently," Sans chuckled as he fell next to me.

"That is not what I meant, and how do you even know that?"

"Humans throw more stuff in the dump then you think."

"Whoa, did you...?"

"Only once...promised myself I wouldn't again. I have Papyrus to take care of after all."

"Musta been pretty low?"

"Yeah...not my lowest but pretty close."

I snuggled up to Sans in the grass as comfort. Chara had scared the crap out of me earlier but damn them if I wasn't gonna still try to make the most of this day.

"What the hell are we gonna do..." Sans trailed off.

"About Chara?"

"Yeah...I don't want that demon messing around with your head...and they will try."

"I dunno...I wanna hope that I'm stronger than them...than this. I am getting better but the void...God that was so lonely. I felt things coming back from before I fell that I never wanted to feel again..."

"I wish I coulda been there..."

"It's okay Sans, don't blame yourself, Chara did that not you. I know you would have been there in a heartbeat if you had the chance."

"How are you so wonderful and forgiving?"

"'Cause everybody who is willing to change for the better and actually puts in the effort deserves it. I think even the worst person can change if they really want to. Hell, I'm starting to see it in Flowey, even if he's not doing the best at it."

"Yeah, he's still calling me 'smiley trash bag' in every other sentence."

"He's coming around, I promise." 

Sans sighed but then smiled.

"In a million years I would have never dreamed I would be on the Surface with the most beautiful girl in the world by my side."

I blushed and hid my face in Sans's side.

"Sannnsss," I said muffled.

"What? Is someone embarrassed? But you're adorable and amazing. You can't hide from the truth. I'd be bonely with out you."

I laughed with my face still in his side.

We eventually just enjoyed each other's company. We must have been there for a while because we watched the sunset which made the place ten times beautiful.

After the sunset Sans teleported us back to our room. We must of caught Flowey off guard because his pot was rocking back and forth and would have fell if I hadn't caught him.

"Careful there," I chuckled.

"Why are you two popping in here like that anyway, trying to make me die from fright?"

"Of course not," I said putting his pot back on the dresser.

"I'm sure he is," he said with a growl.

"Flowey!"

He sighed, "Sorry, just irritated."

"What about?"

"I live in the same house as my mom and dad and can talk to neither one with out it becoming incredibly awkward or filled with sadness, which I can't hardly feel."

"Oh...would you rather live somewhere else?"

"No...I just don't know what to do..."

I nodded, "I'm sure things will turn out."

"But how?" He growled again, "This is just irritating."

I noticed Chara out of the corner of my eye again. Flowey must have noticed my eyes widen because he gave me a concerned look but he didn't say anything.

I laughed and then yawned.

"I think it's time for bed sweetheart," Sans said, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Hmm maybe you're right," I yawned again. "I think the stress of all this is getting to me."

"Let's sleep then."

He guided me to the mattress on the floor and we both laid down and wrapped ourselves around each other. I think I fell asleep first but who knows or cares.