Flowey

Sans's P.O.V.

The bubble y/n had put around me dissipated when she did.

Flowey looked a bit surprised too. I didn't take this as a good sign

"Where did Chara take her!?"

"To talk in private, like it's any of your business trash bag," Flowey scoffed.

"Look, I understand you're confident cause your plan...or should I say Chara's plan is working."

Flowey stopped smiling for a moment. "This is our plan smiley trash."

"Is it? Or did Chara plan this and pull you along? This isn't even your call anymore weed. You've been played. Again."

Flowey seemed to process this.

"Do you even get that all Chara wants to do is erase this world? She doesn't want a body so that she can go frolic some where with you, trust me."

"But Chara said-"

"When has Chara said anything to you that wasn't a lie!?"

Of course that's when that megalomaniac shows their face.

"Why comedian, are you implying I'm not loyal to my own brother?"

"You've never been loyal to anyone but yourself, and where the hell is my girlfriend!?"

Chara gave me a patient smile. "She's....taking a time out. You on the other hand...how about we dance for a bit. Your pesky brat actually stood a fight against me. I wonder...have you grown in power as well?"

That's when Flowey did something unexpected. Chara was wrapped up in vines and couldn't move.

"Chara...I think we need to talk."

Chara's face changed. It could fool anyone who didn't know the truth...maybe even their forgiving brother who knew.

"Br-brother? What do we need to talk about? Have I done something wrong?" Chara was almost in tears, which I knew were fake. "I never meant to hurt you Azzy...come on, it's all just for play."

Flowey's vines loosened a bit but then regained their grip.

"You've done nothing but lie to me Chara! I'm done playing this game!"

"But Azzy, I'm your best sibling! I would never lie to you...you know that..right?"

Flowey looked them dead in the eyes. "That's all you've ever done since the moment we met Chara. You lie and I take the blame or incur the consequence."

Chara's face changed into rage.

"No. You could have left alive that day if you had just followed my instructions! You wouldn't have to deal with any of this!"

"Why did you eat the buttercups Chara...you never told me..."

"I wanted out of this life. All I wanted were to see those damn flowers! But I got stuck. Because you decided that you were a fucking pacifist!"

"They were scared!"

"They killed you! They killed us Azzy! They hurt me so much I didn't want to live! They don't deserve this life! But if you wanna be all high and mighty fine. You can go join y/n in the void."

Black washed over Chara and Flowey. When the darkness left Chara was still there.

"Now if you're done turning my brother against me, let's have a little chat. I'm not in the mood to fight anymore."

I sighed, "And what the hell could we possibly have to discuss."

"You know it's weird. For a guy who claims he's given up on the world you seem to still hold the people in it very close. You still protect them. You've seen the world die a hundred times and act like it never happened. All of a sudden she comes along and...every thing is better for you."

"What's your point?"

"It's just sad. You're gonna lose her. I know that a small part of you knows that no matter how much you act like you don't. Hell, I even find it hilarious cause no matter how hard you hold on to the people around you, you're slipping more than they are."

"Slipping?"

Chara laughed, "Hey comedian. What happened to the man who fell in the Core? He lost a core piece of himself!"

Chara's laughs were the last thing I heard as everything went dark around me.