Turn 011

Suzaku Kururugi smiled towards his fellow classmates. His eyes landing on Lelouch Lamperouge. His old childhood friend. Or back then when he was a royal Lelouch Vi Britannia. Suzaku had taken it upon himself to be head of surveillance on Lelouch. Since the rebirth of Zero,and knowing that Lelouch was indeed the original Zero he had to know. Had Lelouch's memories returned?

No,Suzaku himself had been there to witness everything. He held his bestfrie down,the one who took his beloved Euphemia away from him and soiled her name. He kept him still as the Emperor Charles Zi Britannia stood. Ordering him to cover his left eye,which Suzaku quickly agreed to. And that was when it happened. He saw the power of Geass in full bloom in the Emperor's eyes as he inpalnted memories of a false life into Lelouch. Leaving no trace that he was ever a Prince, or a trace that he ever had a sister.

Suzaku remembered the horrible and blood curdling scream of Lelouch as his life as he knew it was rewritten without his consent. Honestly Suzaku thought the punishment was way too lenient on him,death would have been a fitting end to Lelouch.

But the Emperor was against it. And if Suzaku valued his own life and memories he would obey. But not without a deal. The deal with the Emperor was to make him a Knight of the Round. In exchange for turning his back on his friend. Charles agreed liking the way he turned his back on Lelouch and the deal was made.

Yet through all that becoming a Knight and betraying his best friend. Suzaku still had his doubt's, and he still wondered could Lelouch really have his memories back? And he knew exactly how to test him,and it would happen soon. Until then Suzaku smiled toward his friend as Lelouch welcomed him back. "Returning to classes huh?" Lelouch asked with a smile,he was glad it didn't take much for him to lie.

Suzaku smiled back towards him replying"Yeah,Miss Cecile thought it would be a nice change of pace with all the work and all."He said with a light smile. Lelouch continued to curse Suzaku's name but in the meantime he would continue to play to caring friend. "Well glad your back,I know Milly and the others can't wait to see you." He said as Suzaku smiled and nodded as he took a seat a few desks away from Lelouch. Already Lelouch knew today would be tiresome, and he may not be able to stay here much longer.

School passed by slowly until Milly announced that today would be a big Festival. It was one of the rare occasions that Elevens,Britannians,and the people of Fante could actually get along and not worry about the law. It would be a very exciting day with a gigantic pizza they were making which they failed at last year. But this time Rivalz had encouraged Suzaku to pilot the Knightmare they would use to create the pizza.

And to Lelouch it was just another reason for him to be watching him. Since Suzaku had returned to school he had been like a hawk on Lelouch. Always watching him. To the point that even Lelouch's so called brother Rolo had reported to him that Suzaku was now head of the surveillance team over Lelouch. And obviously that was not good. Lelouch sighed as he helped his brother Rolo peel potatoes in the clubhouse.

The two continued to converse with one another as Rolo held the knife backwards with a calm expression on his face. "Shall I kill him brother?" He asked as Lelouch sensing eyes upon them,placed his hand on his brother's improvising. "Rolo what have I told you?" Lelouch asked sweetly as he took the knife and carefully wrapped Rolo's fingers around it correctly.

"You see,now you have to be careful." Lelouch informed his brother as Rolo stared up towards Lelouch. His bright violet eyes filled with emotions many that Lelouch could decifer. Loyalty,longing,and maybe even brotherly love. Lelouch smirked to himself as he heard the footsteps vanish. He sighed lightly before soon spotting Kallen Kozuki, or right now she was known as Kallen Statfeild roaming the campus. Lelouch immediately ran to her,telling Rolo he would return shortly before catching up with Kallen.

"What are you doing here,I ordered you to stay at base." Lelouch said as Kallen roller her eyes at him in annoyance,while crossing her arms in front of her chest. "I only take orders from Zero,not you Lelouch." She spat as Lelouch glared "Why you-!" He began before hearing the familiar voice of Milly calling out to them. "Kallen! Your not suppose to be here!" She informed her as Kallen stared at her in utter confusion."I'm not?"She asked as Milly shook her head no,telling her that her homeroom needed her help.

Kallen nodded slightly as Milly hauled her off to help her class not knowing that she would have to help with the haunted house. Kallen growled as she was put Intl a so called scary costume and hid in the darkness of the moon covered school. Scaring incoming couples,to be frank she was very annoyed and kinda wanted to kill Lelouch right now. For now she would have to play along,while on her screen was another person waiting to be scared. Finally Kallen pounced from the ground roaring at the person who cringed as he closed his eyes in fear.

Kallen stared in shock as she spotted Ohgi as she called out to him. Fearfully he peeked out of one of his eyes trying to recover his former calm demeanor. "H-Hey.", He greeted her as Kallen sighed lightly.

While elsewhere Lelouch continued to control the festival from afar. On top of the school building,he organized it according to Milly's wishes. It was nice controlling something without having to deal with the lives of other. Lelouch actually kind of enjoyed it. Although his joy was shattered just as the fireworks began to light up the sky. Soon after Suzaku emerged with a calm expression on his face.

" Enjoying the festival?"Lelouch asked cooly as Suzaku nodded towards him. "Yeah I guess,since Milly did write me on here as the main event." He said as Lelouch continued his charade. "Well that's Milly for you,anyway did you need something?" Lelouch asked getting to the point as Suzaku nodded "Yes,actually the new Vicroy would like to speak to you." "The new Viceroy, wow I'm honored!" Lelouch commented as Suzaku handed him the phone. And the sound of the voice made everything come crumbling down.

The sweet and innocent voice rung loudly in Lelouch's ear,as he struggled to remain calm. "Lelouch? Its me your little sister Nunally." The voice called to him as Lelouch held onto the phone with trembling fingers.