Turn 030

Lelouch closed the door behind him,hoping not to be interrupted anytime soon. He stood before his wife,his Empress,Lucia. Who looked as beautiful as ever,wearing a long flowing single strapped raven black dress. With lovely pearls strewn across the body of the gown. All the while Lucia's long flowing silver hair was pulled back into a beautifully crafted bun,held together by a single hair comb. As of late Lucia seemed to a bit more lively, radiante even. And besides keeping her at a distance Lelouch was captivated by her eternal beauty.

Lucia eyed Lelouch quietly,her anxiety kicking in as she nervously played with a loose strand of her hair. Lelouch stepped closer to his wife,staring at her in the eye. "W-what is it?" Lucia asked as Lelouch averted his gaze to the ground. With a pained expression on his face. This troubled Lucia greatly as she extended her hand for her husband. In hopes her touch would soothe him like she always did so many times.

But once again Lelouch shied away from her gentle touch. Knowing very well if Lucia was able to lay her hands on him. Then he would cower away from his plan. And he couldn't allow that no matter how much he wanted to. " I'm sorry. "Lelouch breathed as Lucia stared at her husband in a confused manner. Before she was grabbed by her shoulders forced to look him in the eyes. But instead of his warm lavender eyes,she was created by the powerful Geass symbols he bore in both his eyes.

Lucia's eyes widened in both shock and fear as she struggled to tear her gaze from his. But she couldn't,Lucia was already entraced by hisn eyes and his words. " Please listen to me,and when I'm done you can hate me if you want."Lelouch asked in an almost pleading voice as immediately the Geass glow outlined Lucia's pupils. She struggled with her words,fighting Lelouch's power of persuasion to the best of her ability.

"Y-You swore to me-! Y-You'd never use your Geass on me!" Lucia choked out anger flickering in her Geass covered gaze. "I know,I'm sorry." Lelouch whispered to her as he watched his wife continue to fight against his power. But they both knew it was useless. "I can't let you go to the celebration today." Lelouch stated as Lucia immediately questioned him why. And his next words came out quick and dry, as they hit Lucia like a ton of bricks.

"Because today I am going to die." Lucia's eyes widened at her husband's words as she shook her head. It a lie,it had to be a lie. Right? There was no way Lelouch could and would just die. It didn't make any sense. Lelouch noticed Lucia's distressed look as he sighed"I became the evil of this world and with my death all the evil in this world will die with me. Poverty, War,hunger. Everything. "He stated as Lucia struggled with her words, her voice cracking.

" T-this is insane! You cant just die and leave me-! Im-!"Lucia began before teaea began to cascade down her cheeks. Lelouch leaned forward wiping away her tears, before kissing her forehead. "I know what your going to say,I've known for awhile now." Lelouch began as he made eye contact with Lucia. "I know your pregnant but....I have to do this. For the world,for you,and for the baby." Lelouch whispered gently placing his hand on Lucia's small baby bump.

Lucia held back her tears as she placed her hand on Lelouch's begging for him not to go through with this. "I have to,and when I die-" Lelouch began as he whispered into Lucia's ear a single name. Castiel. If the child was a boy he asked him to be named Castiel, after one of the angels in the bible. In hopes that the world would not see his son to be evil like his father. Lucia fought back her tears while quietly nodding as Lelouch ordered her to forget their concersation. Until he had died, only then would she remember his words.

Lelouch smiled weakly before kissing Lucia one last time. Whispering how much he truly loved her before his Geass grasp on her faded. Lucia peered around the two with a confused look on her face. "Lelouch is something wrong,did you need something?", Lucia asked as Lelouch averted his gaze to the ground shaking his head before quietly leaving the room to fulfill his destiny. And final role in this life.

Lelouch attended his victory parade,with his many prisoners on hand. Ohgi,Kallen,Schneizel and even little Nunally were chained up like animals. Awaiting their slaughter. Around him the many people of Area 11 looked to Lelouch with disgust. But it didn't matter,nothing would matter in a few moments. Soon the precession came to a stop as on the horizon stood a masked figure. Lelouch sat up on his throne to get a better glimpse of the person realizing it was " Zero. "

Quickly "Zero" zipped across the area with amazing speed and ability. By passing Margrave Jeremiah in an instant,but that was the plan after all. "Zero" then stood in front of Lelouch holding a fairly large sword in hand, before Lelouch could even blink he felt the blade slice through his chest. At that very moment images of his life flashed before his eyes. The moment he was abandoned as a prince. The day Geass was given to him. The moment he became Zero. And most of all the day he met Lucia.

And the many days filled with her presence. Their wedding,their honeymoon,and now the child that Lelouch would never get to see grow. Then child and Lucia were the only things that he regretted. He fretted not being able to be the fitting and loving husband and father that we wished he could be. He gasped in pain as "Zero" withdrew his blade from his chest. Lelouch stepped forward,tumbling to the ground. A sea of red flowing around him,immediately back at the palace his Geass began to wear off of Lucia.

Immediately Lucia dashed for the precession, running as fast as her feet could carry her. Praying that she would make it in time,just to see him one last time. Lucia soon made it to the precession where already xoutnless of people were freeing the prisoners and deeming Lelouch a demon. She quickly pushed through the sea of people stopping in front of Lelouch's limp body. Which on the ground,sprawled across it abit. Due to blood loss he struggled to keep his eyes open.

Lucia choked back her sobs,tears rolling down her cheeks as she knelt down in front of Lelouch. She gripped onto his already cold hand begging for him to stay with her. Lelouch smiled weakly,unable to speak as he used the last bit of his strength to plant a final kiss on his wife's cheek. Her eyes were wide in disbelief as she watched Lelouch become extremely pale before closing his eyes and slipping fro! Her reach completely. Lucia's voice cracked as she called Lelouch's name out, shaking him slightly.

Only earning his limp body becoming stiff in her grip,she then released a painful cry into the air that seemed to travel across the city. She had lost the only man she would ever love,and now what would she do? What would she do without him? And how could she live without her other half?

                                              Epilogue

2 years have passed since the fall of "Lelouch Vi Britannia" and in his wake he left his younger sister Nunally. Who continued her stride to become vicroy with the aid of "Zero". And his wife Lucia who had given birth a mere 9 months after his death. She had given birth to a beautiful baby boy. Castiel Ci Britannia. Castiel was a quiet baby,and a we'll mannered one as he grew. He had his father's lovely raven black hair,with a few silver tipsm at the end. While he had one lavander eye and one amber eye. It was what made the little boy so breathtaking to look at.

His mother treated him like the prince he was,making him the center of attention. Even though she currently ruled over both Britannia and Fante. Lucia always found time to love her son, and educate the little Prince about his older brother Kai. Who Lucia still continued to grieve for,and his father. Which Lucia sometimes could barely speak of.

Till this day she missed him terribly, and wished he could be there to watch their son growmup. But somehow she felt he was watching,and knew he was happy. C2 decided to stay by Lucia's side,becoming an aunt to Castiel. And he loved her dearly. But even as the years passed by Lucia's love for Lelouch never wavered. And it never would,and she hoped one day the two would be reunited as a family.

             Dear Readers,

That's it, Lost Requiem is completed. I hope you all enjoyed the story! Please vote and comment and take a look at my new story "Crystal of the Heart" thanks everyone!!!

        -Ashe_Hime