Turn 016

Many days had passed and Zero had proclaimed he would leave Japan. Become an exile,to escape death by the Britannians. Surprisingly the Britannians agreed,afraid that if they killed him they would face the wrath of the Japanese people. Things were going well for Zero at least. But for the man behind the mask everything was not as it seemed. For days he stood outside Lucia's door begging to see her. Begging to even get a glimpse of her.

To apologize,to hold her, to console her.  But till this day she was frightened of him,so frightened that she refused to leave her room. It had been days since she had eaten and Lelouch's growing concern increased for her. Not only because of what he had attempted to do to her,but because of recent news.

A day ago,his brother Prince Schneizel had made a public appearence. Commenting on the lose of his wife-to-be to a Terrorist. And his answer was chilling. "I have lost nothing, my wife simply is interested in other matters. She is still my wife,and I will have her returned to my side no matter what." Schneizel spoke with his trademark grin ad he turned towards the camera. "Do you hear me,Zero? Lucia is mine,and always will be." He mocked. Lelouch remembered how angry he become,how he threw things off his desk. And he also remembered how C2 commented on his actions.

"Throwing things around,won't change anything. You've still lost Lucia,and now your brother is after her as well. You have to fix things." C2 commented as Lelouch glared,it wasn't like he hasn't tried to apologize. To fix things with Lucia,she just refused to see him."You can't blame her,she was raped Lelouch. And your the man she loves. Real men,don't force themselves on their women. Your a monster in her eyes."C2 informed him.

She was right,he was a monster. He had out his hands on Lucia,even tried to force himself on her and he knew it wasn't right. He was weak,and forcing himself on her was no excuse. He knew that,he just.. He just wanted her back. To prove to Lucia that he was nothing like his brother. And that he truly did love her. "How do I fix this?" Lelouch asked now at his wits end.

C2 sighed,she knew that Lelouch was indeed sorry. But she also knew how much he had hurt Lucia. Lucia was like a sister to her,and she wouldn't put her in a dangerous situation ever again. "If I help you...do you swear to keep your hands off of Lucia?" C2 asked as Lelouch nodded no longer wishing to speak about his horrible deed. C2 sighed as she spoke"For years all she's ever wanted was to marry you. Make it happen."She said simply.

C2 was right,even Lelouch wanted to marry Lucia. Even as children he wanted to be with her. Maybe solidifying this,marrying Lucia could bring the two back together. Because even now,he needed her. Lelouch always needed Lucia. Lelouch nodded as he called Kallen into his room as the three organized a small yet elegant wedding ceremony. He only hoped that this would bring them together again.

After hours of setting everything up Lelouch gently left a trail of white rose petals leading to the garden at Lucia's door. He quickly knocked on the door before running as fast as he could back to the garden before she saw him. Hesitsantly Lucia opened the door,noticing the trail of petals she quietly followed them. Her long flowing peach dress draping on the floor behind her.

She continued to follow the petals leading to the garden and couldnt help but to gasp and utter shock. The trees were littered with elengant silk ribbons strewn from tree to tree. On each side of the stone path,paper laturns now lit floated on the lily pads in the water. Everything was so p

Simple yet beautiful. Lucia smiled continuing up the stone path,but immediately stopped to find Lelouch at at he top.

He stood before her in an all white tuxedo with a warm smile on his face. Lelouch then extended his hand for hers with a pleading expression on his face. "Please,let me make it up to you." He pleaded as Luci carefully placed her hand in his. Gently Lelouch led Lucia up the steps as the two now stood before each other. The two stared at eachother for a moment before Lelouch gripped onto her hands whispering to her. He told her how sorry he was,how ashamed he felt. And how much he loved her And never wanted to hurt her.

The way his voice trembled when he spoke was all Lucia needed to hear to know how truly sorry he was. For the first time in days Lucia smiled as she gently leaned over kissing his cheek before whispering"I forgive you."Into his ear. Pure happiness made itself known on Lelouch's face as he continued to hold her hands. "I love you Lucia, and I want...." Lelouch began shyly as Lucia smiled once more shaking her head."You don't need to say it I already know."She said as Kallen walked up to the two with a book in hand. "Then by the powers vested in me I now pronounce the husband and wife you may kiss the bride." She said,as Lelouch smiled towards Lucia once more before gently pressing his lips against hers. Which she happily welcomed the gentle kiss. Both Kallen and C2 clapped for the two as Lucia blushed brightly as the two broke the kiss.

Lelouch's face was bright red as he held onto Lucia's hand. Just before he slipped a silver ring on her finger. The ring had the Black Knights symbol carved in it,along with a simple sapphire stone set within it.(my wedding ring is sapphire and I love it!) Lucia looked down to the ring smiling as the two shared another gentle kiss.

The two were now husband and wife and no matter what she would be at his side. Its what Lucia always wanted,and now she had it.