The Story of a Reaper- Family Fun

Reaper walked over to Papyrus and jumped on his brothers back, "No need bro, already here," Reaper said with a lazy tone as Reaper hugged Papyrus lazily.

Papyrus chuckled before standing up, Reaper still clinging on Papyrus back, Papyrus held Reaper on his back as well. "Alright, I guess we finished the job...for now, I'll come back later when it's dark and not expecting it!" Papyrus said as he started walking his way out of the maze.

Reaper felt a bit tired, he forgot the days he could take a nap on his brothers back. He closed his eyes but was still away listening.

"Brother..." Papyrus said. Reaper hummed in attention, but his eyes were still closed, "You're not gonna leave again...are you? I know you said you aren't, and I do understand our job consists of leaving our AU...but your not going to...disappear is what I rather say...and never come back again?" Papyrus asked.

Now he really made Reaper feel bad, making his own punishment worst. "Hmm...depends, I mean..." Reaper sighed. He shouldn't sugarcoat it...

 "To be honest Pap...I hate it here, only because of the memories...thinking about them, really makes me feel more like a bad guy..." Reaper said.

"Bad guy? Sans, your not a bad guy!" Papyrus said, "Trust me Paps...I was...for a while, now I'm not, but...I still feel like I belong with that category...being a bad guy..." Reaper said.

He slightly opened his eyes, they were still in the maze, he could see Papyrus determined angry eyes from the corner of his eyes before he closed them again.

"WHAT?! Impossible! You are too kind and too sweet to do such things as evil! You helped plenty of people! I don't get you brother!!!" Papyrus screamed.

"What's not to get?" Reaper asked, "You keep looking at the bad, dark side...why not take a glance at the brighter side? If we didn't reap, the world would be overpopulated and the world would probably collapse! If we didn't fight you wouldn't have gained new friends! It was fate that brought us together! Or maybe destiny? One of the two..." Papyrus said

Reaper gave a concerned look, why would Fate or Destiny do such a thing to him...

"Either or! The things we do in the universe always have a bright side, even the bad choices," Papyrus said.

Reaper hummed, digging his head into Papyrus neck, "I guess that makes sense...your so wise bro," Reaper said, "Of course I am! I am The Great Papyrus! NYEH HEH HEH!" Papyrus said with his heroic laugh.

Reaper chuckled as they kept walking, out the maze, and back home.

Once back home, Reaper saw Geno and Frisk, and Reaper Frisks' who was gonna call Lily, playing cards. "Oh, hey Reaper! Your back!" Toriel said through the kitchen making a pie.

"Your making pie Toriel?" Papyrus asked, "Yup! It'll be done in 1 minute so you don't need to help me Papyrus! I got it!" Life said in a bit of rush, "Well okay...I'll be taking a shower," Papyrus said putting Reaper down and walking upstairs to the bathroom.

Reaper walks over to Geno who was sitting on the couch. He sat down next to Geno, as Geno moved a bit closer to Reaper. Frisk and Lily were on the floor, while Geno sat on the couch.

"What'cha playing?" Reaper asked, "GoldFish, but I think Geno's cheating!" Frisk said, "Any 3's Geno?" Lily asked, "Nope, GoldFish," Geno said. Lily sighed and took a card from the stack. "You wanna play after this round Reaper?" Frisk asked, "Meh, sure," Reaper agreed.

They kept going on, Geno seeming to be beating them at this game, it was amusing. Geno was acting like a king or something, it was really nice to imagine for Reaper.