Chapter 1 - Eavesdropping

DISCLAIMER!!
I do not own PJO or HP. JK Rowling and Rick Riordan do. I own only the plot line. Also this is my first book!! And there will be Percabeth, Jiper, and possible Solanglo. Also there will be Hinny and Romione.
Also, THIS IS THE ONLY DISCLAIMER AND FINAL DISCLAIMER BECAUSE IM TOO LAZY TO SAY IT EVERY CHAPTER!!

ENJOY! Leave suggestions in the comments!

Piper's POV
I woke up to the sound of the breakfast horn blaring through our cabin. I groaned and sat up to see that mostly everyone was up. I quickly put on my jeans and an orange T-shirt while combing my hair and brushing my teeth. I ran outside, got my breakfast, scraped some in the fire, and sat down at the Aphrodite table.

My eyes searched all the tables to find Annabeth, Jason, Leo, and Percy all sitting at their own tables. Jason and Percy looked a bit lonely by themselves.

Thalia was on a trip with her hunters which she would return tomorrow and Tyson had gone to the ocean to help Percy's dad with Gods knows what. Hazel Frank and Reyna were all at camp Jupiter.

"Well good morning to all of you!" Chiron said, bringing me out of my thoughts.
A series of "good mornings" and "hi" were followed. Others nodded their head.

"Well everything is normal all activities will resume as always and yeah!" Chiron said, trying to be upbeat.

Everyone went about their day and I walked over to cabin one.

Annabeth's POV
As breakfast ended, I returned to the Athena cabin and started working on my laptop. I heard a knock on the door and told Malcolm to go open it.

Unwillingly he got up and opened the door. To my surprise, I saw a boy with sea green eyes and dark black messy hair standing in the doorway. It was none other than Percy Jackson. He wore a goofy grin on his face.

"Oh Annabeth, it's for you." Malcolm sarcastically said.

"Oops sorry." I blushed.

"Hey Annabeth, do you wanna go on a walk with me?" Percy asked. "I was getting kind of bored and was thinking hey what better else to do than spend the day with my beautiful girlfriend?"

I blushed more. He grinned at the fact of making me blush and I whispered, "Stop!"

He laughed and he said, "OK ha ha, now how about that walk?"

"Sure." I answered. He offered his hand an I placed my fingers in his.

As we both walked out the door, hand-in-hand, someone yelled, "Don't get too carried away you lovebirds!"

I giggled and Percy blushed.

"Oh, look who's blushing now?" I teased.

Percy's POV
After breakfast I walked over to the Athena cabin, hoping to hang out with Annabeth.

I knocked on the door and Malcolm swung it open. Smirking he called out, "Oh Annabeth is for you!"

I peered in and saw Annabeth blushing. I walked in without being welcomed and went up to Annabeth's desk.

"Hey Annabeth wanna take a walk with me?" I asked. "I was getting kind of bored and was thinking hey what better else to do than spend the day with my beautiful girlfriend?"

Annabeth blushed and I smiled. Gods, she looks so darn pretty when she blushed. I love her so much. Wouldn't trade her for all the blue jellybeans in the world.
(Okay maybe a little bit of Blue Jellybeans but don't tell her I said that.)

I smiled, enjoying the fact that I was making her blush which made her face even more red.

I burst out laughing.

"Stop!" She whispered, so no one else could hear.

"Ok fine, now how about that walk?" I asked.

"Sure." She replied.

I offered her my hand and we both walked out hand-in-hand.

"Don't get too carried away you love birds!" An Athena camper yelled behind us.

I blushed and Annabeth smirked, "Who is blushing now?"

" Oh shut up Wise Girl." I complained.

"Whatever." She replied.

I laughed and kissed her. Her lips were soft and warm against mine.

We were interrupted when Chiron passed by with Coach Hedge, talking in deep conversation and hushed voices.

"...but wizards?" Coach Hedge asked.

"Yes but, ... is what it said." Chiron explained.

"And one of the seven-" Hedge cut off when we saw us and we quickly pretended to be talking.

"Hey wait, let's go somewhere else." Coach Hedge pulled Chiron away.

"Well, that was weird." I declared.

"Obviously. Seaweed brain." Annabeth hit my head. "But they were definitely hiding something."

Heyyyy guys! I really don't know if anyone will read this but I'm gonna try! This is my first chapter and my first book so don't judge me too harshly! Leave comments on what you think! Love Y'all!!! ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️

And comment your favorite color! (Just for fun. I'm weird. Get used to it I guess. Cuz I ain't gonna change for the world!)

VOTE, FAN, COMMENT, FOLLOW.

If you dare...