Chapter 2 - More Eavesdropping!

Jason's POV
I was putting on a shirt when I heard a knock on the door to my cabin.

"Come in." I said.

"Well hello Mr. Grace." I turn around to see Piper standing in the doorway with a smirk on her face.

"Hello Ms. Grac- McLean." I awkwardly replied.

Her smirk grew and realization was dawning on her face. She looked like she wanted to say something but cut herself off.

"Wanna go to the rock climbing wall?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Sure." I answered.

We both walked out towards the rock climbing wall, when we saw Coach Hedge and Chiron talking to his office.

Coach was saying something like, "But how?"

Chiron answered by saying, "It's been a very long time, and now is the time to collide."

Hedge saw us listening in and pulled Chiron away.

"That was weird." Piper declared.

"I wonder what they were talking about..." I wondered.

"Don't know, but I know someone who might." Piper dragged me towards cabin 6.

Piper's POV
After hearing what Chiron and Coach Hedge were talking about, I pulled Jason towards the only person I know that would have an idea of what was going on.

Annabeth Chase.

I burst open the door and asked,
"Where's Annabeth?"

An Athena camper replied, "Oh she and Jackson went somewhere."

Everyone snickered.

But I needed to tell Annabeth. This could be important and we can't solve it without her. Gods, Percy could t find his way out of a paper bag without her.

I ran out with Jason behind me asking me where I was going.

I only opened the Poseidon cabin and found it empty. Where could they be?

"The lake!" Jason exclaimed.

I nodded and we both ran towards the lake to see two figures running right towards us.

It was Percy and Annabeth.

They didn't seem to see us, so Percy crashes in me and Annabeth into Jason.

"Oh there you are!" Annabeth and I said at the same time.

"We need to tell you guys something." Percy and Jason said. We all laughed it off.

"Ok but seriously!" Annabeth, of course broke us off.

"Yeah. Let's go to my cabin." Jason suggested.

We all walked towards Cabin 1.

Chiron's POV
I was worried that they had heard us talking. Either of them.

They had gone through enough.

Especially Percy and Annabeth. And Nico.  Camp Half Blood has never had a gay couple and SOLANGELO was SOOOO adorable!!!

And now I sound like a Fangirl.

Don't tell him that.

Annabeth's POV
"So," I said. "Y'all can go first."

"Ok," Jason said. "Well we were going to the rock climbing wall when we heard Chiron and Coach Hedge talking about stuff like it's time for something and something big is going to happen."

Percy and I shared a look.

"Well?" Piper asked. "What happened to you guys?"

"Ummm.." I said, momentarily confused.
"We also overheard Chiron and Coach Hedge talking."

"Yeah and they said stuff like the seven and something about wizards and witches.." I added.

Piper and Jason looked shocked.

"We should confront Chiron tomorrow." Jason said.

We all nodded.

"And," Percy added. "We need to get the team back together."

Hi guys!! This is my first fanfic and please don't judge too hard! I worked hard on it! Hope you enjoyed and I will post soon!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, FOLLOW.

If you dare...