Chapter 3 - Prank gone Wrong

Annabeth's POV
I IM'd Hazel, Frank, and Reyna yesterday and they said that they would be here today early so that we could confront Chiron.

I got ready and walked outside to see Piper also waiting for everyone.

"Where's Jason?"I asked.

"Where's Percy?" She shot back.

I sighed. Ugh boys! I told them to be up early!

"Well I say we give them a punishment and wake them up the hard way." I smirked and Piper understood.

"Oh yeahhhh!" Piper exclaimed. "I am SO in!"

And with that we frolicked to retrieve our weapons.

Piper's POV
We ran to get our daggers and then raced to Cabin 1. We quietly opened the door and Annabeth gestures towards a snoring Jason.
We both stifled laughs.

I climbed onto his bed in ready position with my dagger. Annabeth smiled and kneeled next to his ear and yelled, "WAKE UP!!"

Jason jolted up but I pinned him down with my dagger to his throat. He blindly screamed.

"Hey Jason." I casually said.

"OH MY GODS YALL SCARED THE HADES OUT OF ME!!" He shouted, probably loud enough for everyone in camp to hear.

Annabeth and I burst out laughing.

"Not funny!" He exclaimed.

"Whatever." I smirked.

"Go get ready while Piper and I go scare Percy." Annabeth told him.

Jason reluctantly got up while we walked out to Percy's, smiling the whole way there.

Percy's POV
After my horrible dream about ... you know what. I dreamt about a castle, lovely and huge. Annabeth would rant on and on about its architecture influence blah blah blah.

The scene changed to show a woman wearing emerald green robes, probably in her late 70s, talking to another plump lady wearing green and yellow clothes with a hat.

They seemed to be talking about something important as their conversation was hushed, though I managed to make out a few words.

"What in name of Merlins Beard?" The plump lady was saying. "Chiron told you?"

This caught my attention, Chiron? Who were these people and how did he know them? I continued listening.

"Well, we do not know for sure but Chiron is going to send them here next year to make allies."

Allies for what? I thought. Please tell me it isn't another war. Now I'm frustrated.

Eager to learn more, I tried to eavesdrop some more but couldn't focus due to the dream starting to sway.

I couldn't help but wonder is this had anything to do with what Chiron and Coach Hedge were talking about.

Suddenly, my dream changed and I woke up with a jolt to see two faces looking at me curiously.

"What?" I asked. "Was I drooling?"

Piper tried not to laugh but Annabeth was unfazed.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Umm yeah. Why?" I asked.

"You were shaking in your sleep." Piper explained. "And you woke up in cold sweat."

I looked at my arms and sure enough there was gross sweat on it. I cringed.

"I'm fine." I lied.

Annabeth didn't push it any further and simply told me to get ready.

As I was getting up, Jason walked in and said, "Did you get him?"

Now I was confused and asked, "What?"

Annabeth and Piper looked guilty but told me their plan. I shrugged it off and headed to the bathroom.

Jason's POV
As soon as I walked into Percy's cabin I knew something was off. When I saw Percy staring into the distance while Piper and Annabeth watched, that only confirmed my suspicions.

Then he got up to get ready and all three of us walked to the edge of the forest where Hazel, Frank, and Reyna said they would be coming.

After moments of silence, I asked, "So what happened when you went to his cabin?"

Annabeth looked up up and away. Piper said, "Well he seems like he was struggling in his sleep, because of a dream most likely."

"Oh" is all I could manage to say. I knew that Annabeth and Percy had dreams about Tartarus but it could also be about something else.

We didn't say anything else because Percy walked towards us, deep in thought which I found surprising. Usually he didn't think things through, this meant it must be important.

"Look!" Annabeth said, pointing up to 2 flying Pegasus. 3 figures could be seen as they descended. Hazel and Frank climbed off their ride while Reyna climbed off her Pegasus.

"Reyna." I whispered and embraced her. (Like a friend though, don't get me wrong here.)

Everyone was reuniting when the breakfast horn rang.

"Let's get eat and then go to Chiron?" Piper suggested.

We all nodded and headed to our respective tables. Frank with Ares, Hazel with Nico, and Reyna with Annabeth.

Percy seemed in his own world as he ate breakfast by himself, just like me. Guess Tartarus is hard to dream about if it leaves you like that.

After I finished eating, I stood up and my friends followed suit. And we walked towards the mess hall.

Hello fellow readers!! I am so happy that people are actually reading my story so thank you! I'll try to update when I have time so stay tuned!
VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, FOLLOW.
If you dare...