Chapter 4 - The Hell are wizards?

Percy's POV
The seven, Thalia, Nico, and Reyna all sat around the ping pong table until Chiron finally noticed us.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Well we wanted to talk to you about something." Annabeth starts. Chiron nods for us to continue.

"So yesterday we," She points to Jason, Piper, Herself, and me. "Heard you and Coach Hedge talking about something called wizards. Than we told them." she points to Thalia, Nico, Reyna, Hazel, Frank, and Leo.

"Sorry for eavesdropping by the way." I add.

We all look at him, waiting for an explanation when he says, "What?"

Piper rolls her eyes and says, "What were y'all talking about?"

Chiron sighs. "Well, I guess we had to tell you all one way or another. Wizards are mortals who were blessed by Hecate a long long time ago to have the ability to do magic with a stick called a wand."

There was silence, finally, I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Is there a new prophecy?" I blurted.

Everyone turned to look at me. Chiron raised his eyebrows and asked, "How do you know that?"

I started to sweat, "Well umm, after some dreams, it changed to a scene with a huge castle and 2 woman were talking to each other about something that you told them so I just sorta assumed."

I wiped my clammy hands on my jeans. Nervous about what the future could hold. 

Chiron studied me for a while and I stared straight back which was hard because he was practically death staring. It was worse than when Nico does it (considering that he is able to communicate with the dead)which is saying something.

"Well I guess it's time." Chiron said after what felt like hours with my ADHD.

"Time for what?" Thalia asked.

"There is indeed a new prophecy which I shared with a friend of mine as it has to do with her students too." Chiron admitted.

I died inside when I heard that. WHY WHY WHY? Could the fates leave me alone? Cause apparently my life is a comedy TV show for them!!

Chiron called Rachel who recited the prophecy,
"An unknown world will collide with yours
Prepare for disasters like storms and wars
The heroes shall face
An invincible maze
While the one who conquered twice
Will work with the one who has once before died
To make a choice for both worlds
If we all live or all die..."

Jason was the one to speak first, "Seven of us should go."

"I can't" Reyna said. "And neither can Frank because he is Praetor."

"Well if Franks not going I'm not either." Hazel declared.

"Well then Jason, Piper, Leo, Percy, Thalia, Nico, and I will all go." Annabeth decided. "Speaking of, where are we going exactly?"

"There is a magic school in Scotland Europe called Hogwarts. Befriend Harry Potter and his friends. Now be careful as they have also come out of a war with Voldemort, the darkest wizard of all Tim-" Chiron was cut off as Jason, Leo, and I all fell out of our chairs laughing at the names.

"Pigwarts!" Jason screeched.

"Moldy Shorts!" I exclaimed.

"Hogfarts!" Leo shouted.

We all burst into laughter again but stopped when we noticed Annabeth and Piper glaring at us. Thalia and Nico were trying not to laugh.

Chiron cleared his throat. "As I was saying. You will be leaving tomorrow. So go pack and get a good sleep. Meet me by Peleus tomorrow, 7 am sharp." And with that we all walked towards our cabins, dreading and excited for the next day.

I walked into my cabin and flopped face first onto my bed, still sulking because I really can't catch a break can I?

Now part of 3 Great Prophecies. Great, more life or death situations, this is gonna be funnnnn.

Hello Demiwizards! Tell me what you think of this chapter and comment your favorite week of the day! (Don't know why! I'm weird.)

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, FOLLOW.

If you dare...