Chapter 22 - The Plan

Ginnys POV
Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs has Charms together as the first lecture of the day.

It was boring as usual.

However I did notice that each new student excelled in some part of charms.

Thalia and Jason were both good at Air and levitating charms.

Percy was really good at water charms.

Leo passed fire charms.

Piper and Nico learned and did a bit of everything.

Annabeth was naturally great at everything.

I wonder what teaching methods would result in this outcome in the students of whatever school they cane from.

But I'm really interested if they have any other spells which we don't know about at their school.

Like new hexes I could use when Ron is annoying me.

I'll have to ask them later.

Piper's POV
Charms wasn't as interesting as the other classes.

If it was a charm speak class instead I would've aced it.

Anyways, now we have a free period to which Hermione and Annabeth insisted we get started on the homework.

At least Annabeth found someone who actually listens to her while she talks about smart people stuff.

We went to Lunch next.

Life was boring as usual. The wizards were actually really friendly and fun to talk to and we learned more about them every day.

I quickly became friends with them. Especially Ginny. She was amazing to talk to and hilarious.

Everything was going well until the four wizards looked at each other warily. Almost as if they were signaling something.

Harry cleared his throat. "So um, We are all friends right?"

I eyed Annabeth suspiciously, not sure where this was going. She gave me an expression to keep listening.

When no one said anything Harry awkwardly continued, "So we can tell each other stuff right?"

"Yes?" Leo answered but it came out more like a question.

Harry blushed and went on, "Well I had a weird dream last night and I thought that you guys might know something about it."

Annabeth and Percy exchanged looks with each other.

"Okay." Percy acknowledged. "Go ahead man." He gave an encouraging smile.

Harry returned the favor. Then the green eyed boy told us.

"So in the dream I was walking in a dark passage way kind of and there was this women and Voldemort at a table. They were talking about attacking and some third party joining forces with them."

He said it so fast I had to take a minute to understand what he said.

Annabeth was the first to say something.

"Well actually Percy also had a similar dream right?" She raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend.

"Righttttt. So I think I was also in your dream. Um. Yeah. I guess that's it." He ended it quickly as Annabeth was glaring at him, mentally sending a message not to blow our cover.

I knew that the woman had to have been Gaea. And now she was working with Voldemort. Supposedly the darkest wizard of all time.

Now that we knew for sure that both Harry and Percy had indeed been in each other's dreams, I asked, "So what now?"

Hermione was quick to answer.

"We should tell McGonagall. I'm not sure how Voldemort survived and he caused massive destruction so his return is major."

She took a breath.

"Also we don't even know that random woman and the supposedly third person who's going to join them."

It was silent while everyone took a moment to think about what actions to take.

Annabeth glanced at me warily and I nodded.

Telling the headmistress was the best we could do for now without revealing ourselves.

Annabeth nodded as if agreeing and asked, "All in favor?"

She put her hand out in front of her, palm facing down.

Percy grinned. "Aye"

He put his hand on top of hers.

"Aye" I placed my hand on top of Percy's.

Jason looked at me and said, "Aye"

Then added his hand on mine.

It's kept going like this until we basically built a hand pile.

Once everyone had agreed we had to figure out when we could approach her.

"How about tonight?" Thalia suggested.

My friends nodded.

"Tonight it is." Ginny concluded. "We'll sneak out when everyone's asleep at 1 am."

Once it was decided, we went back to our usual conversations and ate our food though anyone with good intellect could tell that there is a lingering of tension in the air.

Heyyy people! Yes I finally updated! I had really bad Writers block. Idk. Didn't really feel motivated to write this story. Also school happened.

But I'm backkk! Thank you so much for reading! :)

Tell me if I should keep updating!