Chapter 12 - Spies and Screams.

Harry's POV
Ron and I walked up to our dorm while our new friends went to theirs. We were met by Dean and Seamus who were already there and getting ready for bed.
I changed into my PJ's and fell into a dreamless sleep.
* * *
A few hours had passed and I woke up to someone screaming Nicos name. It was coming from their dormitory too.

Dean and Seamus continued snoring. Ron also woke up and he looked at me.

I pulled out my invisibility cloak from my trunk and covered us.

Quietly, we tip toed to the exchange students dorm door. I put my ear against the door to listen when it opened and I stumbled backwards with Ron.
I saw death eater dude walking towards the common room.

Ron and I decided to follow him.

He stopped at the middle of the common room and turned around, staring directly at us.

It was creepy enough to where Ron tripped over a couch leg and muttered a curse.

Great, I thought. Thanks a lot Ron. I glared at him but it was too late. Nico has heard us.

"Who's there?" He said. "If you don't reveal yourself, I will make your life miserable."

We stayed silent. I looked nervously at Ron but he was too busy chewing on his nails.

"Okay then. If you are stupid enough to not listen to me feel the wrath of Nico Di Angelo!" He closed his eyes.

Oh no. I'm sooooo scared. What could he possibly do? (Notice the sarcasm)

I was about to jump out with my wand when a high pitched scream pierced the air.

And it came from the girls dormitory.

Hello Demiwizards! I now have 300 reads! 😁 I am so happy I could cry.
Thank you all!
VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, FOLLOW.
If you dare...