Chapter 11 - Dorms and Iris Messages

Ginny's POV
We led the exchange students down to the fat lady's portrait. I heard Percy, Jason, and Leo snicker followed by a couple slaps from the girls.

"Aphrodite's Punk." Hermione said. At this, the Americans burst out laughing and to be honest, I wasn't exactly sure why.

The laughter quickly changed to amazement as they gasped when the portrait swung open to reveal the common room.

"Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room!" Harry said enthusiastically.

Annabeth's POV
Omg! Omg! Omg! The architecture was so awesome here! I really need to modify and adjust Olympus now that I have some new ideas. I ranted on and on about it but I knew that no one was really paying attention to me. But honestly, I was too excited to care.

Nico's POV
We walked into the common room and Annabeth being who she is started babbling about who knows what.

But even I had to admit it was pretty impressive. You know, some adjustments like changing the colors to something a bit darker and shadier would make the room perfect.

"Woah," Piper said.

"That's right." Thalia agreed. Wow, for once pinecone face wasn't scowling. I smirked.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." I replied slyly.

She glared at me and said, "Death Breath!"
"Pinecone face!"
"Ghost king!"
"Tree girl!"
"Goth boy!"
"Punk person!"
"Piece of sh—"

Thalia was cut off by Annabeth who said, "Shut up!"

"No." Thalia and I answered. Annabeth looked at Piper and she said, "Shut up!"
I immediately wanted to never speak again. Ugh, charmspeak.

The wizards looked fazed but Hermione snapped out of it by saying, "Anyways, there are two staircases. Boys over there and girls on the other side." She pointed.

"Alright." Annabeth said. "Well goodnight Percy." She leaned in, kissing him. I cleared my throat along with everyone else.

They both blushed a bright scarlet and pecked briefly on the lips instead.

Eww gross! I thought. But it made me miss Will. Oh Will. If only he were here... then it'd make this place that much better.

The boys went up one staircase while the girls went up the other.

Jason, Percy, Leo and I had our own dorm while Harry, Ron, and two other boys had their own.

Hermione and Ginny shared a dorm while Annabeth, Piper, and Thalia shared a dorm.

Anyways, my friends and I went up to see that our luggage was each by a bed.
Mine was at the far left corner, Percy's at the right corner, Jason and Leo up front.
After I heard the snores of 3 people, I tip toed to the bathroom with a drachma.

I turned on the faucet and threw the coin in the mist, "O, Iris, goddess of the rainbow, show me Will Solace."

The mist shimmered and I saw my boyfriend teaching other campers how to heal a head cut.

He didn't notice me and I didn't say anything. Only admired his skills.

After he finished, he saw the iris message and scolded me, "NICO DI ANGELO!" He shouted. "Were you spying on me?"

"Umm" I blushed. "Maybe?"

Will rolled his eyes. "Whatever, now did you need something?"

"Yeah I did." I answered. "I just needed to see you. I wish you came."

Will blushed and said, "Me too. But I will see you soon."

A horn blew in the distance. "Gotta go Nico." He wiped through the mist and ran off.

I sighed defeated and sulked all the way back to my bed. I didn't wanna sleep because of nightmares so I decided to take a walk.

I opened the door to an empty common room. Though I swear I could feel someone behind me.

I twirled around sharply only to find out that nobody was there. But that feeling was nagging me. And being a demigod, I've learned to never underestimate your instincts.

I kept roaming around, trying to convince myself that nothing will happen. But then, I heard someone trip over a couch leg.

"Merlins beard." A familiar voice cursed.

"Who's there?" I asked. No reply.
Oh I was gonna make them show themselves.

"If you don't reveal yourself, I will make your life miserable." I threatened.
Still no answer.

"Okay then. If you are stupid enough to not listen to me feel the wrath of Nico Di Angelo!" I angrily said.

I was about to use my powers when a shrill scream pierced the air.

And it came from the girls dormitory.

Hello fellow amazhang (see what I did there?) people! Did you like the Solangelo? Because I sure loved writing it! Until then Demiwizards!
VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, FOLLOW.
If you dare...