𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 | 𝐞 & 𝐫

R

    Richie felt like he was about to have an anxiety attack, but he couldn't. He had to be strong for Eddie. He took some deep breaths, still holding Eddie's hands. He was still taller than Eddie - Richie was 6'1, and Eddie looked to be about 5'8, maybe 5'9. So much had changed, yet nothing at all. The whole experience was still so surreal.

E

    After a few minutes, Richie and Eddie arrived at Richie's dingy apartment. Eddie watched as Richie pulled the keys out of his pockets and unlocked the door forcefully. He opened the door. Was this really where Richie lived? How could he live in this mess? Eddie looked around, taking in everything. Eddie was an observer - before he said anything, he had to take in everything about the situation. He looked at the poorly lit, unkempt bedroom. Eddie felt calmer after the walk than he was before. It felt very "homey" and lived in. It brought him back to his days back in Derry. He felt his heart rate returning back to normal.

Richie was sweating - he took off his hoodie, a white tank top under it. Eddie noticed Richie's build was mostly the same - he was tall, skinny, even more than before, but slightly more muscular. Eddie tried to keep himself from looking. He looked down and noticed something under the bed. "I'm gonna go make you something to drink," Richie said, walking into the next room, which Eddie assumed was the kitchen. When he made sure that Richie was truly out of the room, Eddie grabbed the thing from under the bed. It was a ziplock bag with something in it. His eyebrows furrowed as he was confused. He grabbed two more bags from under the bed. He quickly realised what it was. What the hell? He thought, looking disgustedly at the bags. Richie came back into the room, holding to mugs. "What the fuck? Why are you looking through my stuff?" Richie said aggressively, spilling some tea on himself accidently. "I should be saying that to you." Eddie said, dropping the bags. "Don't drop that, it's expensive!" He shouted, wincing. "You paid money for this? Why are you doing this to yourself?" Eddie asked. "It's disgusting!" Eddie shouted back.

R

Richie felt disgusting. Eddie had that effect now - he could make someone feel like the best person in the world, but also the worst person in the world. The vomit feeling was there again. He sighed. "Just give it back to me. It's fine..." Richie said, reaching for it. "No. You think I'm gonna let you kill yourself?" Eddie said, scoffing. He walked to the bathroom, in which the door was open. "What are you doing?" Richie asked skeptically. "I'm flushing them. Obviously." Eddie replied, walking to the toilet. Richie's eyes widened and he shot up. He ran to the bathroom, blocking it so Eddie couldn't get in. "Move!" Eddie shouted, trying to push past him. "You're not flushing them down the toilet." Richie sternly said, raising his voice. Eddie pushed him to the side quickly and put them over the toilet.

Richie didn't know what to do. "Stop! What the hell are you doing?" Richie shouted. "I'm helping your ass!" Eddie said, shouting back. Richie reached for the bag and Eddie kept pulling it away. "Get back!" Eddie yelled. In a moment of panic, Richie shouted, "Bitch!" and slapped Eddie. In shock, Eddie dropped the bag on the floor. He grabbed his face, it now being red. "Oh my god... I'm so sorry..." Richie stammered, not really knowing what to say. He was shocked too. He didn't really know he had that kind of anger in him... not since the accident, anyways. Eddie sat down near the bathtub and buried his face in his hands. They were both absolutely mortified.

E

    Eddie sat here, swallowing his pride. "You slapped me," Eddie said, in shock. He scoffed, in disbelief. He crossed his arms, leaning against the bathtub. "I-I didn't mean it," Richie said, stuttering. "Stand up." Richie said. "What?" Eddie said, looking up at him. "Stand up." Richie said again, slightly more intensified than before. Eddie stood up as he said. Richie wrapped his arms around him and embraced him in a hug. Richie had... changed. A lot. He could tell Richie was a mess too after the accident. Just in a different way. He wasn't so much of an asshole anymore. Well, he sort of was, just not as much anymore.

    Eddie felt... safe. It was a simply indescribable feeling. "I'm staying here tonight." Eddie said, not really thinking about what he said. It shocked both of them when Eddie said it. "Uh, I- Okay. Sure. There's an extra bed in my room." Eddie looked up at his eyes and felt his face getting slightly red. He was more emotional today than he'd been in a while. What was Richie doing to him? "Alright..." Richie said with a sigh of relief. Eddie picked up the bags. "We will be talking about this though." Eddie's expression turned slightly cold again and serious. Richie nervously bit his lip. "Mkay. I'm uh, gonna take a shower. Just sit wherever." He said, fidgeting with his hands. Eddie nodded.

author's note: hope you guys are enjoying the story. leave any suggestions.