Author Note

Hi! Sorry for not diving straight in to the story, but there are a few things that I would like you to know.

First of all, this is my first Marvel book. I have Hamilton books and Gravity Falls books, but they won't be mentioned. I think it's cool to express yourself in multiple different fanfictions, so that's what I have done.

Second of all, I will either be having spideychelle, or Peter x Shuri. NO, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, WILL THERE BE STARKER. IT IS THE MOST UNHOLY OF SHIPS! Anyway, I am completely open to constructive criticism and feedback, so please tell me what you think!

Third of all, I aim for all my chapters to be over 300 pages. I try my best and (usually) edit all my chapters for mistakes before sending them out. While I am okay with comments such as; 'do more!' or; 'when does the next part come out?' As it just shows your support, it may take a while for me to write and refine all of my chapters. Thank you for waiting!

Finally, this should be a friendly community, and I accept no hate towards others. There will also be no displays of homophobia or not accepting transgender people. EVERYONE is welcome here, and I want everyone to feel like like they are.

Thank you for reading this!

P.s: I take inspiration from many accounts and I just cannot remember all of them. If you realise any super obvious connections, please tell me who the author is so I can post them in my description or here. Thanks again.