Chapter 21: Flash Thompson.

Peter walked in to school for the second time that week. It was basically the first day all over again. Until he met Flash after third period.
"So." Flash said. The crowd stopped. They wanted to hear this. "Your a Stark."
"Yeah." Peter said shrugging.
"Okay, cool. Um, what do you want me to do. To make it up to you." Flash asked.
"Nothing. I don't think you have to. I already forgive you, Flash." Peter said.
Flash blinked.
"Really?" He asked.
"Really." Peter nodded. "Everyone needs a second chance."
"Thanks. A lot." Flash said.
"No problem. Now, I have to go. I have a date to go to." Peter said. He had a slip and everything. He headed out the door of the school, towards a really nice restaurant, went in, and met Shuri for brunch. While he was supposed to be in English class. It was delicious. "How'd you like the brunch tradition?" He asked an awed Shuri.
"I shall have to bring this back to Wakanda with me." Shuri said, mouth full of mini cakes.
"I second that action." Peter said. "I want Wakandan brunch." They laughed. Little did they know, a certain Flash Thompson was watching.
"So even though he has everything and everyone already, he still gets a princess girlfriend." Flash muttered. He really wanted a taste of Peter's life. He needed to get Peter to take him on a holiday. Or play date. Or anything, really! He went back in to school. Peter soon went back to, but it was lunch when he came back. Flash followed him to his secret lunch spot with his friends.
"So your going on an epic winter vacation?" Ned asked.
"Yeah. It's my family, me, Shuri, and three friends. You two, and one more. Who do you think should come?" Peter answered.
"Hard. Whoever's nicest." MJ said. Peter nodded.
"They better get starting now." He joked. The group then talked about Legos and Spider-Man until the bell rang. Flash smiled. He had a head start.
"Peter! I'm so sorry again. I was wondering if you would like to come over to my house after school?" Flash asked. Peter shook his head.
"Aww, sorry man. I have a company to run. Well, half a company, but still. I'm a bit busy." Peter admitted. Flash nodded glumly and walked away. How was he supposed to be nice when Peter was unknowingly rubbing that he was a Stark in his face?! Peter was even more annoying then he thought.
_____________a week later*____________

Peter was kinda freaked out. Flash was trying to be really nice, and instead he was being really creepy. He was getting Peter things. Peter said nicest, but not Flash. ANYONE but Flash. He was thinking about Abe.
"What about Abe?" Peter asked.
"Yes." The two friends said at once. "Abe."
"Abe it is." Peter said. He approached Abe. "Yo, Abe."
"Peter? Hi." Abe said, waving nervously. Some people stood and watched.
"My family is going on vacation, and I'm aloud to bring three people. Wanna be my third?" Peter asked casually. A few gasps went around.
"Absolutely!" Abe said happily.
"Great! Here's all the contacts and info, you can give that to your parents." Peter said, handing Abe a small booklet thing. Ab nodded.
"Thanks, dude!" Abe said, happily walking to his next class.

*Nothing funny today my children