Chapter 5: A behind the scenes

It was only a couple of years ago when it started. The interns where working in their labs like usual when there started to be another person among them. A child, around 12, who helped them out. Whenever they got something wrong, he would point it out, and then slip away again, and you wouldn't remember him until he suggests something. No one knew his name, so they made a nickname for him. Junior. Junior was a usual companion in the labs. Wether it was the interns or the actual employees, he was contagious happiness. There work would be a lot smoother when he was there to help them find mistakes and add things to their work. It was also amusing to watch newer interns or employees underestimate him, only to be corrected multiple times by Junior, and been proven inferior by him. There were many rumors surrounding his name and who he was, but then it changed. It had been a couple years, and Junior was 14. He was tinkering around with things in one of the labs when Bruce Banner and a group of scientist's went into the same room.
"Oh hey Peter!" Bruce waved. Peter jumped.
"Oh, hey Bruce! We're you gonna work here?" Peter asked.
"Yes, actually. However I believe your father needs you upstairs at this moment." Bruce said, motioning upwards. Peter nodded and swiftly moved towards the elevators, and went upstairs. The scientist's were baffled. Bruce laughed.
"You don't know Peter?" He asked.
"We know him in a way, we just didn't know his name." Someone said.
"Oh, okay. So you also don't know his last name." Bruce said. The scientist's looked at each other. "That's an important question." Over the next few weeks, Peter was asked by almost everyone in the tower. They all got the same answer, and were told not to tell anyone else. The answer was:
"Last names Stark. Yes, Tony's kid." Was what Peter would say. It wasn't long before everyone knew. More frequently used nicknames were now either Mini Stark or Mini Boss. Finally, one of the employees was going upstairs to the avengers training room to request some weapons so they could compare, when he accidentally walked into the middle of a training session between the Black Widow, and Peter. The employee, named Matt, watched as they both sparred for about 15 minutes before calling it a tie because they were getting tired of repeating everything. Matt quickly took a weapon and fled the room. And that's how everyone knows about Peter Stark.
(They all had to sign Ndas)