Chapter 26: Survive?

Peter didn't remember what had happened. He was floating in the darkness. What happened? Why was he here?

______________________________________

Dammit, why couldn't Tony have been faster? Why wasn't Peter safer?
"M- Mr. Stark? He's alive." A doctor or said quietly. Tony shot up.
"Can I see him?" Tony asked.
"U- um no sir, he's going in for surgery now." The doctor said. Almost immediately after, another doctor called the first doctor in for the surgery.

_________nothing cuz I'm sad__________

Peter blinked. What? He'd just been floating around, and now he could see white? A lot of white? He could hear a heart monitor. Who was injured? Then, the gun went off. Oh. Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! HE was injured. He had been shot. That was information. Okay, so white hospital room, what was probably a bed bellow him, heart monitor, and crying. Why was there crying? Tony. Oh gods, Tony. He needed to get to him. But he was really tired. Really, really tired.

______________________________________

"Dammit, why does he always get himself into these situations?" Tony said.
"He's passionate. He wants to protect people." Pepper answered. She was also crying.
"Mr and Mrs Stark?" The doctor asked.
"Yes? How is he?" Tony asked immediately.
"We don't know what's going to happen yet." The doctor informed them. "But it's been going okay. You can go in now." With that, they went straight into Peter's hospital room.

__________sad time skip time__________

It's heart breaking, seeing your child, the light of your life, asleep in a hospital bed, never to wake up again. Knowing that at any time, it may be the last time they are alive with you. Really, there are no words to say how it really feels, not even heart breaking or shocking gets the actual feeling across. Peter was still laying motionless on the bed.
"Please wake up." Tony muttered quietly. He gripped onto Peppers hand hard and hoped.
"Tony?"

Not today, peeps. Sorry for the sadness, but I wanted to, so, yeah.
Things I need to clear up!
Peter isn't regenerating because his body renders him as 'dead'. He was in some sort of coma. He was also shot in the head and stomach, not like, the shoulder or something.
Finally, sorry for not uploading!!! I was running low on ideas.