Chapter 3: The Present

T.W warning! Bullying, mention of physical pain and taunting. May be slightly disturbing.

It was a usual day for Peter Stark, or, Peter Parker. He had just arrived at school, and had already been having the worst Monday yet. The lights were to bright, the shower was to hot, and the outside world was to loud. Thankfully, he managed to tone it down before he had another sensory overload. God, that had been a nightmare.
"Yo, Peter!" Ned called, snapping Peter out of his thoughts.
"Ned! How's the death star going?" He asked.
"Awesome, dude! I already have the base done! You can come over today, right?" The boy asked.
"Yeah dude! I'm there until 7:00." Peter nodded. The pair of 16 year olds walked into school, waiting for MJ to appear.
"Sup loser's?" MJ said, seemingly appearing behind the two. Peter rolled his eyes.
"Hi, MJ." Peter said.
(InTeRmIsSiOn TiMe) would you like Spideychelle or Shuri X Peter?

"What class do you have again?" MJ asked.
"Oh, physics." Peter answered. The bell rang and the friends dispersed, without a single comment from flash. After a Boring class, Peter decided to use his free 5 minutes to be early instead of chatting with Ned. Then came his first interaction with Flash for the day.
"Yo Penis!" Flash yelled. Uh oh. "What lie have you got for us today?" Peter tried to get by. "Why you running? Fake internship not getting you as much popularity as you thought it would?" Flash pushed him. Peter slipped straight into class, and sat in his seat. Lessons continued.

FrEd ThE tImE sKiP

It was the end of the school day, and Peter was ready to hang out with Ned. He texted his dad, Tony, to remind him of the plan, before heading off with Ned. When they reached his house, they built the Lego death star like they wouldn't be able to ever again. They managed to get to the halfway point before Peter had to leave.
"Don't do any without me!" Peter called.
"No promises!" Ned joked back. Peter walked to the tower and entered through the employee entrance. He was quickly in and out of the elevator, and was at the penthouse floor faster than you can say hectagon. The next two hours were spent in the lab, and then it was time for bed. Finally, after a pretty long day, Peter collapsed into bed. He fell asleep around 11:00, and didn't have to wake up until 6:00, so that was nice.

Check out new oneshot book called: peter stark oneshot. Super original title.