6K special!

Alright, so some dude asked for a mini story were the rouge's are ungrateful shits and Peter how's ballistic. The person was OodInTheLoo so yeah. Sorry it's kinds crappy.

Peter was mad. He was also screening in the living room. Why, you May ask? Let's back track.

_______________emit piks______________

While Peter was entering Tony's lab, he saw Steve exiting with slight anger on his face. The problem was, he also had a while lot of smuggness there to. A little suspicious, Peter entered his father's lab with caution.
"Dad?" He mumbled.
"Peter! Did you hear-" Tony started.
"No, but now I know something is wrong." Peter said. Tony gritted his teeth.
"It's uh, nothing? Something? Ugh, I'm not good enough for this." Tony said, slamming his head into his desk.
"Hey, yes you are! Steve's just a jerk." Peter said.
"I don't know, maybe I am to self absorbed to do this-" Tony started.
"THEY SAID WHAT!?" Peter shouted. "Dad, I'll be right back."
"Peter, wait-" Tony began to call him back, but Peter was already out the door.

______________________________________

Peter was mad, to say the least. There was only one thing he needed to do.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y?" Peter asked.
"Yes, Peter?" F.R.I.D.A.Y responded.
"Tell the rouge's to meet in the lounge." Peter said in a much sweeter
voice then usual.
"Alright, sending them to the lounge." A pause before, "Peter Parker sweet voice activated" F.R.I.D.A.Y continued.
"Don't bother telling the rouge's about that." Peter said. Peter skipped up towards the lounge.

______________________________________

And that was why Peter was shouting at the rouge's. Because they were jerks. And Peter wasn't going to let them be. The rouge's were ashamed, scared and terrified. When Peter was finally done, he breathed in.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y, tell dad I'll be with him in a second." Peter said, getting in the elevator. "I don't have anywhere else to be."

*Okay so I have this idea that Peter has 4 voices. Peter voice. Usual Peter voice and attitude. Peter Parker sweet voice where he's about to go poison voice on someone. Peter parker poison voice. Your dead. Your very, very dead. And finally, peter parker lava voice. Your on bad terms for life.