Chapter 27: Flash and a whole load of fun

Don't worry guys, I've got like, 5 more chapters planned out for this book.
Peter hugged his father as tight as he could. Peter was alive. Tony was alive. Everyone was alive! And Peter had a bullet hole in his side, but that was already healing.
"Peter, never scare my like that again!" Tony said, crying.
"I- I won't dad, I won't." Peer cried into Tony's shoulder.
"C'mon, let's go home." Tony said. Peter nodded and held his father's hand as they walked out of the hospital and into the car, Wich drove them home to the avengers base.
"ребенок паук!" Natasha cried when she saw Peter.
"Hey, мама паук." Peter said softly. Damn, he had missed them.
After a while if hellos, hugs, and PETER never do that again's, Peter was in bed, fast asleep.

______________________________________

The next day was full of surprises. For one, Tony's announcement.
"We're having a party!" He announced.
"What?" Peter asked. "Why?"
"Because why not?" Peter couldn't argue with that. He had used that excuse to much himself anyway.
He had just arrived at school, and didn't step a foot on before he heard;
"Peter! Peter, my buddy." From Flash. Flash had been a pain in the ass for a while, ever since he hadn't supported Thompson industries. "How's day to day life? As shitty as usual, I guess." Flash whispered. Peter had the whole bullying affair on camera, and that was the last straw. He sent a message to Tony.
Peter: yo dad, check this out. (Link to vid)
Tony: ok, will do.

Then fifteen minutes later.

Tony: peter?
Peter?
Oh my god, PETER!
WHAT IS THIS!?
I'm killing him
He's dead
I'll be right there, kiddo.

Dad mode Tony. This would be fun.

Peter: do it alone at the party. Flash will BE there.

With that, Peter went about his day. Surprise 2? Flash had started bullying him again. Small comments, in private. Nothing big. Peter had decided he wanted to put an end to it. The texts to his dad had definitely done the trick. For once in his life, Peter felt malicious. He was about to get revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge. Sure, he was Peter, and he was a sweetie, but he was also a Stark. And Starks get what they want.

(IM SORRY FOR MAKING PETER SLIGHTLY MEAN HERE)

It was after school. Peter was bored, scrolling through YouTube vids on has StarkPad. There were lots of videos of spiderman saving people. It made him feel a lot better. When the limo finally pulled up to the seaside mansion (the place they were holding the party), Peter was eager to get into it. It was kinda common knowledge that Stark parties were legendary. So, Peter stepped outside, and,

Boom, cliffhanger.