Chapter 16: At least it's not the worst

Peter was going to spar with Flash, his bully. The bully that had pushed him around for years. He decided that it would probably be smart to go easy on him. He would alert Nat and Bucky first, though.
"Я иду легкоrr сделаю ему больно*" peter said in Russian. His classmates were confused. Peter rolled his eyes as Nat and Bucky gave him the thumbs up. "It's Russian."
"You know Russian? A girl, Casey, asked.
"Yeah. You don't know everything about me." Peter said. He stepped on the mat to meet Flash. He was going to have to lose. Or, maybe not....

Flash threw a kick at Peter, and Peter instinctively blocked it. A punch was thrown at Peter. He also blocked that. He threw a punch of his own at Flash, still keeping control of his strength, hitting Flash straight in the face. Peter swept Flashes legs from under him, and Flash fell straight down. He hadn't hurt Flash, but he had won. Peter heard his classmates gasps and clapping. Flash grumbled and stepped back into the glass box until everyone had sparred. When everyone was taking a break, Flash decided to show his hatred towards what Peter did.
"What did you do? Huh?" Flash asked.
"What do you mean?" Peter asked calmly.
"What did you do!? How did you do that shit, huh?" Flash shouted quietly.

(I can see you shouting at me from the comments for that)
"I didn't do anything, Flash." Peter said.
"If course you did!" Flash spat. "How did you do this?"
"I know the avengers." Peter said simply. Flash kicked him and left. Peter got up and followed the tour group towards a conference room for an Avengers Q and A.
"Hello everyone." Tony said. There were gasps. "I don't think I even have to introduce myself."
"Well." Steve said. "Let's do this!" They picked multiple people before finally picking on Flash.
"Do you have any highschool interns." Flash asked.
"Yes." Tony said. "One. You must know Peter?" Flash was speechless.
"Y- yes I do." He stuttered.
"Good. Anyway, that wraps up our tour...." Tony continued. Peter had to go back to school in the bus to stop suspicion. Not that there was any. When he finally was home officially.
"I hate you." He said.
"Love you to." Tony laughed.