Chapter 11: Since When?

Today, was an awkward day. Peter was supposed to be at school. But he wasn't. Instead, he was touring the labs of Wakanda with his best friend and-maybe-something-more, Shuri, princess if Wakanda.
"So. Them flying cars." Peter said.
"Nope. We focused on no such things as flying cars." Shuri said.
"Light sabers?" He asked.
"Definitely." Shuri nodded. Peterl took his lightsaber out if his pocket.
"HEHEHEHEHE!" The teens screeched at each other. They had been fighting with lightsabers for hours now, and they were tied*.
"I WILL WIN!" Peter shrieked, throwing himself at Shuri.
"NEVA! JEDI ATTACK!!!" Shuri shriecked, throwing herself at Peter. In the end, Peter won.
"Haha! You owe me twenty bucks!" Peter shouted triumphantly. Shuri handed over twenty bucks, muttering profanities under her breath. "Wonderful. I shall now use these twenty are to take you to ice cream and sandwiches in New York next week when you visit." Peter said. Shuri nodded and turned away quickly. She may or may not have been hiding a significantly growing blush**.
"Brilliant. I get sandwiches and ice cream." Shuri said.
"Well, sadly I have school tomorrow, and dad is forcing me to leave now." Peter said, pointing at a frustrated Tony who had been yelling at them for the past fifteen minutes that it was time to go.
"Ugh, adults. We're children! Give us a break!" Shuri said.
"I know, right? There so annoying. Anyway, gotta go before he cuts my allowance!" Peter said, hopping over to where his father was standing. "Hi." He said.
"Peter oh my god." Tony said, shaking his head. "Let's just go." Peter nodded. Though he had a million smart ass replies ready, he did not want his allowance to drop. He was already on thin ice, so to speak. They flew home from Wakanda, and Peter was just wondering how he was going to tell his school why he had skipped Monday. The teachers knew, of course. It was perfectly fine. An excused absence. However, the rest of the school didn't. How was he supposed to say, oh yeah, I've been in Wakanda for the past week? Oh well, he'd deal with that tommorow. Tommorow came to soon for Peter.
"MY EYES!" someone screeched from outside Peter's room. Why was everything so goddam loud in here? He walked outside to find Clint.
"Well done Clint, you've woken me up an hour early. Your my new alarm clock." Peter said sarcastically.
"Acid, Peter! Acid!" Clint said.
"I sprayed him with water...." Sam said. Peter rolled his eyes.
"Oh my god, can you just act like responsible adults? Just be quiet for now, okay?" Peter said in a tone he had picked up from Nat. Both superheroes nodded and ignored each other for the rest of the day. Peter walked in to school, and, if course, he heard Flash yelling at him.
"Hey, where were you yesterday?" The bully shouted at him.
"Um, home?" Peter said as if it were obvious. "I was sick." Flash rolled his eyes.
"Yeah yeah penis. Just be ready for after school." Flash said, waltzing off. Peter groaned and headed to History. His bad day begun.
_________Jerry the line breaker________

Okay, so, author speaking. Just a heads up, next chapter will be a poll. Also, sorry it took so long? Didn't know what to do.

*Haha, not a thing about the story. Tag meh plz 😭
**Look, I'm cringy.