Chapter 9: Shuri

Peter was excited. The princess of Wakanda and Black Panther were coming over. Tony was nervous. The princess of Wakanda and Black Panther were coming over.
"Peter, please don't do anything stupid." Tony muttered. They heard the elevator ding as the doors opened. Shuri and T'Challa stepped through. Shuri had talked to Peter, had been for years, and she liked him. Not Stark though.
Peter liked Shuri. And anyway, she was a fellow Gen Z. It wasn't long before he blurted out,
"I like you accent, we're are you from?" Tony froze for a second. Oh god.
"I'm librarian." Shuri said, knowing instantly what he was doing. Peter grinned.
"Oh I'm sorry," he said, lowering his voice. "I like your accent, we're are you from?" If looks could kill, Tony would be in jail for mass murder. They then immediately started quoting vines and running of to who knows where.
"What,... Just happened?" Tony asked. T'Challa shrugged.
"It seems you to have a Gen Z." He said simply.
"THIS BITCH IS EMPTY!" Shuri shrieked.
" YeEt" Peter shrieked back throwing a ball at Bucky. Bucky fell to the ground.
"*GASP*!" Shuri said.
"HE NEED SOME MILK!!!" Peter shouted throwing an empty milk carton at the-now-on-the-floor Bucky. They ran of laughing. Bucky was extremely confused. So was Steve, who witnessed the entire thing. Meanwhile, Shuri and Peter were planning their first public experiment.
"So you say your line, stab me, I say my line, I collapse on the floor, and you walk away?" Peter asked.
"Yep! Bonus if you get a vine reference in!" Shuri said excitedly. They walked out to a restaurant.
"Ready?" Shuri asked.
"I would die for this." Peter said.
"Then perish." Shuri said. They started to argue. It gathered the attention of the table next to them. Then Peter flipped their own table.
"Give back what you have taken, or die!" Shuri shouted, stabbing Peter with the fake knife.
"Then I shall perish!" Peter shrieked before collapsing. Shuri simple walked away. Just after she left, Peter got up and walked out. When he returned to the tower, Shuri showed him the recording.
"Hahaha, LOL!" Peter said.
"Imma post it." Shuri said
"Post it! Post it! Post it!" Peter chanted.
"LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!!" Shuri shouted, pushing the post button. An hour later, it had three million views. Seven hundred dislikes and 2.1 million likes.
"We're YouTube stars," Peter started.
"And they don't even know who we are!" Shuri finished.
"Let's go make lightsabers and recreate star wars scenes. Taunt the viewers more." Peter suggested.
"Evil. Let's do it." Shuri said. Give minutes later, they had working lightsabers. That's when Tony and T'Challa walked in in them. Peter was in the ceiling.
"BOW DOWN TO ME!" Peter shrieked.
"NEVER! I AM THE JEDI MASTER!!!!" Shuri shouted in response.
"Well." Tony said. "This WAS Peter's lab, but now it's a battle ground." T'Challa nodded.
"So it seems." He said. "Well, I'm impressed with how far you've gone. Let's discuss a partnership.." Peter and Shuri weren't even listening. Peter hit Shuri and won the Jedi battle.
"Haha!" Peter said. "I win."
"Yes, you do." Shuri rolled her eyes as Peter helped her up. Then they sat in Peter's room and watched vines for a good five hours.