Chapter Two: Growing up with the Avengers

Peter was 8. He was running around the living room, trying to get Clint to drop his science project.
"I need that for school!" Peter shouted up at him. Clint climbed up in to the vents. "Don't make me come up there with you!"
"Ha! Yeah, sure." Clint said. Peter jumped up into the vents. "Ah." Clint said. "Here's your project." Peter muttered something under his breath before dropping down out of the vents. He fell on top of a very surprised Captain America.
"Peter?" He said.
"Oops. Sorry! Clint took my science project." He explained.
"And,... You followed him into the vents?" Steve asked.
"Yes." Peter answered. "Luckily, he didn't damage it." He then got up from the floor and placed the project in his backpack. He rushed downstairs to where Happy was waiting, got in the car, and hoped he wasn't late. He got of round the corner, because he was arriving to school in a really expensive car. All the cars Tony owned were expensive. He was a quadrillionair*, for Pete's sake! Peter ran towards the entrance.
TIME SKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY RUINSCAPE, 100,000 FIVE STAR REVIEWS!
Peter got home and ran down to the lab. He had had the best project there. He didn't mind that he had been called a nerd once that day. He was gonna run Stark industries when he grew up! When he made it to Tony's lab, he put his stuff down and helped him on a new product for Stark Industries. It was a new StarkPhone, and it had voice activated mail, and more. As soon as it was 5:00, Bucky called them up for dinner. They had curry. Which was delicious.
"But I'm not tiiiiiireeeeeed!" Peter complained.
"Well it's 8:00, so it's bedtime." Tony's said. Peter begrudgingly went to bed.

The end.

*Yeah, not even billions could buy what Tony buys. So, he has quadrillions.

I swear writing gets better next chapter!