Chapter 19: Back to school again!

before we start this chapter, I would like to do my own tag, tagging all the amazing creators I know! (Optional questions have stars next to them) The questions are:

1. You have crush/you dating?

I am crushing on my ex. :/

*2. Face reveal?

No

*3. Name?

No

4.you have pets?

yes. a cat

5. top 5 favorite TV shows?

(not in order) Gravity Falls, Doctor who, Steven universe, Great British Bake Off, Parks and Recs.

6. you watch Parks and Recs?

YES

*7. Any mental disorders?

Dyslexia

8. Your awesome.

Thank u me.

9.  u have friends? (The answer is yes.)

Apparently so.

10. tag at least one person!

Scarlet_Spidey

gwenkahal88

RelicsofGravityFall

jjaxstudios

MaddyQuine

ON WITH THE STORY !!!

Peter was tapping his foot nervously. He was going to school for the first time since the conference that happened last Friday. For the first time in his life, the public would know. 

"You'll be fine." Happy said reassuringly. Peter nodded.
"Yep. Fine. I've been doing this for a while. Completely fine." Peter responded. The car pulled up in front off the school. Peter opened the car door and saw his friends waving at him, side by side. There was no one else outside the school.

"Peter!" Ned said happily as Peter arrived closer.

"Hi, loser." MJ said.

"Hi, guys." Peter said.

So.... How ya feeling?" Ned inquired.

"Nervous. Definitely nervous. And excited. And nervous." Peter said, laughing nervously at the end. MJ rolled her eyes.

"Stop over thinking this, nerd." MJ said.

"Yeah, dude. Relax." Ned reassured. Peter nodded.

"Your right. Of course your right. Your Ned and MJ." He said. With that, they opened the doors and stepped in to school. There were stares surrounding them every step of the way. They weren't even half way through the first corridor when the thing Peter was dreading came. Popularity.

"Yo, Peter! Your looking smart today! Winter break is only in a couple of days, I wondered if you were going anywhere? And if I could come along?" Brad Smith, a student council representative asked.

"Where can I buy myself those shoes, Stark?" Met Caster, a football guy, asked.

"Wanna go on a date, Peter? We can go anywhere." Claire, a cheerleader, asked.

"Um, no." Peter responded to everyone. "I won't be taking you on vacation. These shoes literally come from Nike, I don't go all out, and no, I won't go on a date with you. I'm already dating someone." Still, people asked him for just about everything. 

"Can you sign this?" 

"Come on, just one holiday?"

"Please, I really like you!"

"I have a lego set!" That one had intrigued Peter, but no.

"Sign this!"

"Can I date you?"

"I need a new bag, Stark!"

"Please? I wanna know where you got your bag!" Now, his bag was also just from a local store. The only really expensive thing he had on was a necklace that was half of a heart. Shuri had the other half. Peter somehow managed to get to class before the bell signified his ultimate doom. 

"Alright, Jones, Thompson, Elizabeth, Ty, Go, ta, ca, chem, all, hotel, Trivago, and, Stark?" Mr. Harrington said, looking up anxiously as multiple, "here"'s and "present"'s echoed around the class room.

"Here, sir." Peter said. The class fell quiet, the occasional whisper going around. Mr. Harrington nodded before starting to teach the class. At one point in class, it got so loud that even MJ couldn't calm them down. Peter had had enough. "EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" He shouted. the classroom fell silent. "Thank you." He said, prompting for Mr. Harrington to continue the lesson.

"A- anyway yes, thank you, Peter. the product of,..." Mr. Harrington continued. They got in another 15 minutes of lesson before the bell rang, dispelling the class. 

___________LUNCH SKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY LUNCHY THE LUNCH TIME SNACK____________

"Sooooo." MJ said. Peter looked up from his lunch. It was finally a time of peace for the trio, considering no one knew about there lunch spot. Had to make it last.

"Yeah?" Peter asked.

"Your dating someone?" MJ inquired. Shit.

"Yeah, Shuri and I got together." Peter admitted.

"OMFG FINALLY!" Ned shouted excitedly. "MJ owes me $20! She said you were gonna get together next week!"

"Wait, what? Oh, never mind. Were planning on telling my family in a rather,... creative way." Peter said, smirking.

"Oooooooh, creative?" MJ asked, eyebrow going up and down.

"NOT LIKE THAT GODDAMIT!!!" Peter shouted. It was a miracle no one had heard them yet.