Chapter 14: You can't do this to me.

It was Sunday, and Tony was heading over to Thompson industries Heir release. Everyone basically knew who it was. It was Me Thompson's only son, of course, but they needed clarification from the company. Just because. It was starting.
"I want to thank you all for coming." Mr Thompson said. "It's a pleasure. I wish now like to announce the heir to Thompson industries, Eugene Flash Thompson!" There was loud cheering. Tony had to clap aswell but it was definitely not real. He was bored, if anything. He didn't want to see one kid get attention for this. The only kid he wanted to see right now was Peter. Why? Because Peter was working on things in the lab. And because Peter had at least double the IQ than this kid. And Peter was more awesome. And just better in general. After an hour of having to be there, Tony was followed out by some news people who asked where he was going.
"I also have a child. That child is going to be CEO of SI. I have to teach them something." Tony said bluntly while walking to his car and driving off.

____MEAN GIRLS AND HEATHERS____

It was Monday. Peter was in school. It was just before his second class when what he was dreading arrived.
"Yo penis!" Flash shouted at him. Here it comes. "Guess who's heir to Thompson Industries? I am!" Why did Ned and MJ have to be sick?
"Mhh." Peter responded.
"What are you? Oh, that's right, a broke ass highschool student with no parents!" Flash shouted. Peter had to stop himself from smirking. If only he knew.

_________line break Nick fury_________

Peter had gotten home to find his father was in Peters lab. Peter went down to his lab to find Tony there with the avengers and popcorn. Popcorn took high priority. This meant that it was Movie night.
"Yo! I'm here!" Peter said, flinging himself on the couch. The avengers made room for the flying spider. When everyone was settled, they watched Star Wars, Return if the Jedi. Peter scrolled through YouTube on his StarkPhone, and watched the YouTube channel Gacha Dot. Gacha Dot actually had a Wattpad account called MaddyQuine She was a great Wattpad user. After a while in Wattpad and YouTube he put his StarkPhone down and enjoyed the movie.

_________line breaker Toni____________

It was Thursday. Peter was in class right after a pop quiz. It was nearing the end of the day when the teacher said he had an announcement.
"Students, we are going on a field trip. Were, you may ask? To the one and only Stark Towers!" Mr. Harrington shouted. Students started rampaging to grab permission slips. Flash grabbed the first one, while Peter grabbed the last one. Peter dodged straight out of school, but not fast enough to ignore Flash.
"CANT WAIT FOR TOMMOROW, PENIS!" Flash called. Peter entered the tower to see a laughing Tony. He looked Tony right in the eye and said,
"You can't do this to me."