Chapter 28: The party/flash gets what he deserves

(long ass title, but whatever.)

Oh, did I say 5 more chapters? This is the last one.

Biggest party ever. Literally watch lights had been turned into strobe lights, a fountain, a pool, a throne, and much, much more.

Then there was Flash. Flash was sitting on the bench, chatting to his now three person (including him) group. He did not notice that those vicious stares from the avengers were for him, be assumed one of his friends had angered them, or someone behind him. He actually began whispering to his friends about how he pitied whoever had gotten in the Avengers way.

About an hour in, people started getting into the pool. Peter followed suit, getting into swimming trunks and cannonballing into the pool with about three other kids.

He quickly found his gang, Wich now also consisted of Abe, who they silently proclaimed the newest member of the group. He swam over to talk to them. Ned and MJ were swimming around in the water, while Abe was sitting on the side, chatting to them. Peter then swam over to them, and started chatting. Though, science this was a party, not school, other people joined the conversation. As it turned out, there were four parts of the pool. Three parts were conversations with people, the most popular part being Petered, and the fourth was the rest of the pool, were people randomly floated around. Like social circles. Peter took great interest in this, and noticed how one of the other groups conversation leader had been pushed out to find another group. This seemed to happen with all the other groups, but not his. They were very careful to make sure he was at the center, Wich he wasn't entirely comfortable with.

After another hour and a half in the pool, everyone got out (mostly because the Avengers looked bored, and Peter knew what happened when they got bored), changed, and had fun on the dance floor. Peter simply went to get a mocktail (Non-alcoholic mocktail) and stay there. That was before he saw Natasha and the other avengers advance towards Flash. He got up and silently followed them, just to make sure Flash didn't get hurt TO bad.

"So, your Eugene, correct?" Tony asked. Flash smiled brightly. This was it.
"Why yes, I am." Flash responded. Now was the time to be given an internship.
"Good. You are the one who's been bullying Peter." Natasha said. The colour drained out of Flash's face.
"U-uh-" Flash stuttered.
"Don't worry." Tony said. "We wouldn't take you to court without proof." He held up a camera. "Video evidence." Flash gulped.
"I really would rethink your entire life right now." Steve and Natasha said in unison. Bucky looked ready to kill, and Flash looked like a snowman.

So, everything was finally at peace. The Starks obviously won the court case, it was rather easy, and Peter was in the middle of a meeting. Only three more days until summer, he told himself. Ironically, this was the very company Peter had gotten the spider bite from, Oscorp. The ironic part was they were introducing that very project to him. Peter knew they needed the money, and had great glee in sending them away, back to stage one. So all in all, things were fine. There definitely was not going to be an entirely new course of events that would happen. Not any that could merit a new book. None at all.

HAHAHAHA! Welp, hoped you enjoyed the last chapter. As you can tell, there will be no sequel. Nope. None at all....

(There will be one more part that will be announcing the sequel)