Chapter 23: Holiday Pt. 2

"This is an outrage." Peter said calmly to MJ and Ned. Abe and Shuri were out of the room. Peter had wanted to discuss this with his two closest friends. They had sent the other two to make a reservation at a restaurant with Peters debit card, a note from him, and his ID.

"I know! How are we supposed to come back from this!?" Ned shouted.

"Alright, alright, lets keep calm." MJ said, also panicking.

"Well, we could always go up and talk about our past with Flash. Or we could pay someone to see all the negatives in our interactions. Dad's done that multiple times before." Peter said, still alarmingly calm.

"How are you so fucking calm!?" Ned shouted.

"Well, it's pretty easy, actually. I just never thought we'd be in this situation. That's why I'm talking this out with you." Peter said. Ned breathed in and nodded. "Good. MJ?"
"Yeah, I'm good. Let's do this." MJ said.
_______time skip named tag me_______
"Hello, I am Chloe Cathedral, and we're here with Peter Stark and his two best friends, Ned and MJ. Peter, what are you here to discuss?" Chloe asked.
"About two days ago now, I had some interactions with well known Flash Eugene Thompson. Many think that Flash is one of my good, good friends, or that I support and recommend his business." Peter said calmly, only taking his eyes of Chloe to glance at the camera. "Flash is merely an acquaintance, and I neither support or recommend his business. I can do neither, as I have never researched into his company. It may be something I will do after this is over."
"So, you don't know Flash?" Chloe asked.
"Oh, I know Flash. We do go to the same Highschool, were in the same year, we have most of the same classes. It's just, I'm not friends with him. We have had minimal positive interaction" peter informed her.
"I see. So, are you saying you are not indorcing the Thompson's?" Chloe asked.
"Not currently, no." Peter answered. And he never will. Unless Flash somehow becomes less of a jerk.
"Okay, thank you so much for your time, Mr. Stark." Chloe said.
"please. Call me Peter."