Within The Woods

~April's POV~
~Voiceover In Her Journal~
I'll never forget the night we left New York City. The Kraang defeated us. Martin got badly hurt while fighting the whole Foot and aiding EC and Leo. Master Splinter passed out after a fight against Shredder. Martin has his new brooch and a new transformation shout-out; Cosmic Power. Optimus Prime is . . . gone. We lost. We had nowhere left to go. So we came to the old farmhouse I grew up in, miles away from the city, a place we could all be safe in. The first thing we all did was take care of poor Martin Kratt. Aviva, Koki and Jimmy were devastated about that. Chris and Erika tried their hardest to comfort them.
~Flashback~
Knuckles carried Martin to the room, Chase leads Knuckles to the main bedroom. Knuckles gently lay Martin on the bed. Miah covers Martin with a blanket, Erika uses her element of air to cool his head off, E.C. uses her element of water to wet the rag slightly and places it on Martin's head, Miah creates a rose from her hand and place it into the small vase on the nightstand, Waunu uses her finger to make the small flame and blows it gently to lit the candle up and Erika opens the window slightly to let the breeze in. Ness-Marie was so worried on her big sister, so she decided to help and stayed with her sister and care for Martin till he wakes up. "This should help him get some rest and recovered from what has happened to him. To heal faster. Till then, Nessie and I will have to stay here and care for Martin." E.C. said before we all left, except for Nessie, Waunu, Raph, Leo and E.C.
~Flashback Over~
They kept a close eye on Martin, praying and waiting for him to wake up. Michelangelo, Knuckles and Sticks usually goofs around but they helped the chores around the house. Waunu has to be the only person that needs to take care of the three goofs. They were feeding the chickens till they chased the three cause they had no more feed for them. But they mostly goofs around. Donatello, Tails and Miah built a lab in the barn, trying to make a mutagenic medicine to heal Martin.
~With Donnie, Tails and Miah~
"One last drop, and I think you got it." Miah said before Donnie pours a drop in, smoke puffs up covering his face after Miah and Tails quickly jumped back from the puff. Casey, Sonic, Rainbow Dash and Applejack laughs hysterically at that. "This baby's gonna need a lot of work." Casey said, getting under the truck. "You said it." Sonic said. "Yep, it sure needs it." Rainbow said. "This bad boy's as solid as a rock." Applejack said before she gently tap it. But as she taps it, her tapping became hard and it landed on Casey crushing him and she got silly. "Oops." AJ said before Donnie, Tails and Miah saw it, Donnie and Tails laughs and Miah giggles lightly at that.
~With The Rest~
Sideswipe, Strongarm, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, Fluttershy, Spike, and Amy were helping Chris and Erika trained hard as ever. They kept on training ever since Martin got knocked out, Optimus being gone and Bumblebee didn't care cause it was his responsibility for our actions and Optimus' sacrifice, so he kept watched over us, all day and all night without any sleep, nothing to eat or anything. Grimlock wasn't himself cause he didn't felt like punching anything. Jetstorm and Slipstream tried their best to comfort Nessie from her sister's problems with nice words and snuggles for her. Nessie smiled softly and felt much better, Drift lets his students trained with Nessie cause he has fully trusted her for it. Future Ness-Marie hasn't spoken to us ever since she used the chant to make the girls have new powers with transformation names and Martin healing from it. Edward and Bella are letting Renesmee to go to talk to Nessie and the Minicons to be her friends then the three agreed on it. Master Splinter woke up from his knockout from Shredder and Miah told him about Optimus saving him while sacrificing himself to stop Shredder with Miwa's help. He was devastated cause of it, but he knows Optimus is okay and wonders where he is now. And then there's me, April O'Neil. I spend most of my time training with my family and friends and writing in my ever expanding journal. I miss New York, Optimus. . . Shadow the Hedgehog. Hopefully Martin will recover, and we can all go home soon, if there's even a home to go back to. But life, as Master Splinter said, we must continue on.
~Outside The Notebook~
~My POV~
I came outside in my new outfit, slim fit for the training, lose extra weight, had my hair cut passed my shoulder and became all serious cause of what happened to Martin was all my fault for not being able to protect him. I also have a woman like voice, ditched my glasses and became more responsible for the crystal. I went up to Waunu who also changed from a bit chunky glasses girl to a slim short haired sighted woman with a voice same as mine. Same for Miah but she ditched the glasses and changed her hair to a three braided style. Erika has the same style but she cut her hair to become like Captain Marvel's hairstyle on the Endgame and changed to a new outfit. We got to the group and we saw Nessie all grown up to a teen mood of 13 almost close to our necks, she changed her hair style to a hairstyle like Im Jugyeong from True Beauty and her highlights are streaks of red, black and yellow, she's also slim, so slim she should be a model for the outfits of the future. We got back together and hugged each other once again. Then we took out our weapons and gets into stance. "Here we go." I said to the girls cause I know this episode, we're at the beginning of season 3 before the others gets into stance as well. "Hajime!" Sensei said before we all started to train, I got Leo, Raph, Sideswipe who's in human form and Strongarm also in the human form but different styles. I kept fighting the four, I easily took down Raph and Leo, now I'm fighting Sideswipe and Strongarm with speed, skills and agility. "You two gotta be quick to train with ninjas. Sorry, guys." I said determined before I sweep their legs off the ground. They were about to punch me but I quickly dodged it and they accidentally punched each other and fell to the ground with their 'optics' spin around.