𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1
Y/n's pov

I was walking to the Curtis household, playing with my switch and smoking a cigarette. I walked into the house because nobody ever knocks and suddenly I heard a thud. I looked over to my left to see Steve and Two-Bit arguing and wrestling over the last piece of chocolate cake. I look at Darry, giving him a look that is asking for permission to jump in. He gives me a disapproving look, but I'm a Winston so, of course, I jumped in anyways. As soon as I jumped in, Two-Bit jumped out and walked to the fridge to get another beer. I quickly pinned Steve to the floor. As Sodapop walked downstairs, looking for his DX shirt. I was mid thought when Steve interrupted me and said "You gonna give me a kiss or what?"I rolled my eyes and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. After I gave him a kiss, he rolled me over so I was on my back. "Alright thats enough you two, go get ready for work." Darry said as he pulled Steve off of me. I got up and walked into Pony and Sodas room where I had my DX shirt, white undershirt, and a pair of ripped denim jeans. I quickly headed to the bathroom to get changed. I was changing in the bathroom when someone walked in. I covered myself up with my shirt and looked up. It was Sodapop. "Get out, assclown!" I yelled, making him get out in a hurry. I finished getting dressed and walked downstairs into the living room where everyone was. I noticed that Soda was looking at me, but he was blushing with an angry expression on his face. "What ya lookin at dumb fuck?"I said to him. He looked away for a moment then look back to me. Sodas eyes met mine and he said "Nothing, but I just realized your part of the itty bitty titty committee." I quickly felt the adrenaline and anger rush through my body as everybody looked at me and laughed, everybody except Johnny and Darry. I quickly flipped Soda off and ran out the door. I turned around to see Johnny following behind me.
"Hey y/n come on now, I'm sure he didn't mean it man." Johnny said to me. I felt tears coming to my eyes but I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry. Winstons DON'T cry. Ever. "Yeah ok, Johnny." I said to him, in a calming yet angry tone. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back inside. Everybody saw that our hands were intertwined and started hollering. I quickly let go of Johnnys hand. I heard things like "Johnnys got a girl!" and "Johnnys finally did it!" I heard everybody but Soda hollering. I look at him to see a sad and hurt expression on his face. I couldn't stand to see Soda's face like that so I just walked out of the house. I walked to the car and sat in the back seat. A few minutes passed then Darry, Steve, and Soda walked out of the house and towards the truck. Steve was in the back with me while Sodapop and Darry sat up front. "Hey y/n." Steve said to me."Hey Stevie." I said in a quiet voice. I felt eyes on me and knew Steve was looking at me. I looked up and there he was, looking at me with no emotion on his face. "What's wrong?" He said as we started making our way to the DX. I just replied with "Nothing," and looked back at the floor of the car. The car ride was quiet until we got the the DX. Steve and Soda quickly got out of the truck and ran to the doors, I just slowly followed behind them. They opened the doors and Steve headed to the garage while Soda went behind the counter. I walked in and was heading to the back when I heard someone say "Hey miss itty bitty," I felt my face get red and I clenched my fist. I couldn't keep my insults in any longer so I said "Hey, hows Sandy and her new baby daddy, huh Soda?" I said it in an angry tone so he knew I was angry. His face quickly fell from a smile to a straight face. He looked me in the eyes, the only thing that filled his eyes was anger. "Go to hell, maybe your find your father there," he said to me, I got even angrier than I was before. I said to him in a raised, aggressive voice, "MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN TO FUCK SOMEONE BETTER SO THEY DONT HAVE TO FIND SOMEBODY ELSE TO DO IT!" My face was so red. He had opened his mouth the say something but Steve walked in from the back and Dally walked through the front door. "Woah woah woah, what going on over here?" Dally said as he walked over to me. He saw how red my face was. He went to grab my arm when I pulled away and walked to the bathroom. Thank god our boss wasn't in today. He would've fired me, or even both of us for that matter. As I was walking away I heard Steve talking to Sodapop and footsteps behind me. I looked back and saw Dallas following me.