𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 22

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 22
Soda's pov

I woke up to a sleeping Y/n curled up against me. She looked so peaceful while she was sleeping.i looked at the time and saw that it was 8:00 am. "Hey, baby. Wake up. We gotta get ready for work." I said while lightly shaking her. "Mhm" she mumbled. I started tickling her. "Soda! Soda stop! Pepsi?" She yelled. I stopped, knowing that she was awake now. After a few minutes passed we were both ready. "Come on. Let's head to the DX now." I said while grabbing her hand. We walked to the DX to see Steve in the candy isle. "Hey Stevie." Y/n said. "Y/n!" He yelled. He ran over to her and picked her up, spinning her around. "Steve, chill. You just saw me last night." She said while laughing. "I know. I just missed my best friend that's all." He said. Once he put her down me and Steve went to the garage while Y/n worked the register. "Hey Pepsi? Can you come ere' a sec please." She yelled. I walked up to the front to see her face red, and her fists clenched. "Hey hey, what going on here?" I asked. There was a man trying to grab her. "Hey! Back off man!" I yelled. "Who gonna make me!? Huh?" He yelled back. "I am!" I yelled. I quickly clenched my fists and punched him in the nose, making it bleed. He tried to punch me but I dodged it. "STEVIE!!" Y/n yelled. Steve came rushing through the door to see Me and the guy  fighting. Steve pulled him off of me and pushed him out of the door, locking it. By this time, Y/n was on the ground behind the counter crying. I didn't realized because I was checking how bad my nose was in the mirror in the bathroom. When I cane out she was in Steve's arms sitting on the counter. "Come on, let's get you home baby cakes." Steve said. That was his nickname for her. He picked her up with her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She reached out her arm to grab my hand. I intertwined our finger for a few moments before letting go to give her a kiss on the forehead. When we got to the house dally was there. "Hey, wait why's she crying. Hey hey, mini me what happened?" Steve let her down and she ran into Dally's arms and cried harder. He sat down on the couch and sat her in his lap and let her cry on his chest.