𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 3

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 3
Sodapop's pov

I didn't mean to hurt her feeling if I did. I just couldn't take it anymore. I felt like I had no choice to bring up her father because she brought Sandy up. I think I should apologize. I don't think she wants to talk to me though. If Dallas finds me around her today, who knows what he'll do to me. He'd kill me if I ever said anything like that to y/n again.

Y/n's pov

I was still on the couch until I heard the door open. I looked over to see Steve and Sodapop walk in. I quickly looked away so Soda didn't see me looking. I got up off of the couch and went into the bathroom. I felt eyes on me. I guess everyone was looking at me. As I closed the door I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom. My eyes were tearing up. I didn't want to cry. I couldn't cry. I guess my body couldn't handle all of these emotions because now there is a waterfall of tears coming down my face. "Y/n? It's me, Sodapop. Can we talk please? Just for a few minutes?" He asked as he knocked on the door. I just replied with "Just go in your room, I'll meet you in there." He walked away in silence. I washed my face and pat it dry with a towel. I put some makeup on so it doesn't look like I was crying. I unlocked the door and opened it. When I walked into the living room everybody was looking at me. I just didn't pay any attention and walked into Sodas room. I pushed the door open and he turned to look at me. He used his hand to motion for me to sit next to him. "I'm sorry," we said at the same time. "Y/n I'm gonna tell the truth. I didn't want to bring up your father but I felt as if I had no choice. You brought up Sandy and I guess my body couldn't handle hearing her name. I'm so sorry for saying that and I'm also sorry for calling you miss itty bitty and saying that you were in the committee and shit." I just looked at the ground. I didn't know what to say. Soda sounded so sorry that he hurt me. I just gave him a hug. I didn't know what I was supposed to say. "I'm sorry if I made you upset by bringing Sandy up. I just hate when we fight and I guess I couldn't take it anymore either. I usually never say sorry but this time I am and I really mean it, Soda." I said while pulling away from the hug. We looked into each others eyes. We both had said sorry and you could see it in Sodas eyes that he was. We were still focused on each other's eyes when Two-Bit walked in the room. "What are you two lovebirds doin' in here." He said. You could tell he was drunk. "Your drunk, Two. Get out." Soda said. Two walked out of the room and I looked back at Soda. He was already looking at me. Suddenly I get this weird feeling in my stomach. "I'm uh, gonna go out into the living room now..." I said. Before he could say anything I had already gotten up and walked out of the room. Everybody was doing their own thing until they saw me walk out. "Guys, stop staring!" I slightly yelled. I just grabbed my bag and walked out of the house. I was walking for about 3 minutes when I heard a car coming behind me. I knew it was Socs so I just kept walking. "Hey, what ya doing out here all alone baby. Why don't you let us give you a ride huh?" I just ignored them and kept walking. I was walking until one of them jumped out of the car and grabbed my waist. "Looks like we're gonna have some fun tonight boys!" The one Soc said. I quickly pull out my switch and flicked it open. "Yeah I guess we are." I guess I didn't have a tight enough grip on the switch because the soc hit my out and it flung out of my hand, onto the ground. "Why don't we get started." The Socs all pinned new to the ground as the curly haired soc began cutting my clothes off with a switchblade. He started cutting my neck and then cut my cheek. I screamed. They cut down my arm and that was all I remember. Besides the part where someone was carrying me.

Steve's pov

I was sitting on the porch of the Curtis house when I heard someone screaming. It sounded like y/n. I quickly ran inside. "GUYS Y/N IS IN TROUBLE" I ran out the door and everybody followed after me. We found y/n on the road with cuts on her neck, arms, and cheek. All she was wearing was a bra and underwear. "GOD DAMN THOSE SOCS MAN." I heard Dally yell. Dallas ran of, I guess to find the guys that did this to her. There were ripped clothes next to her. She was barely conscious. I picked y/n up and ran back to the house. She fell unconscious in my arms. I wanted to cry. I hate seeing her hurt like this. Especially by those Socs. That's why us greasers can't really walk around town alone. The Socs are always coming to our side of town just to jump us and there's nothing we can do about it.