𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 15

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 15
Steve's pov

Right when we were going to leave Soda ran out of the house. "Y/n? Where are you going so early?" Soda said. "We're just uh, going to the store for cake mix. I'll be back later ok?" She said. He waved goodbye as we drove off. "Guys how do I tell him if I'm actually pregnant?" Y/n asked. "Don't worry. We'll tell him for you if you can't." Two-Bit said. I nodded and stayed quiet. Once we got to the store I walked in, grabbed a pregnancy test, payed for it and went back to the car. My hands were shaking so bad. "I can't take this at their house! What if I leave it somewhere and someone takes it!?" She yelled. "Don't worry. Just walk right in, go to the bathroom, take it, then come in Darry's room and tell us the results ok? We're here for you, if Soda doesn't want it and Dally doesn't approve of it, you've still got us. We'll never leave you, I promise." I said. "Guys stop. Your going to make me cry. Not like I already am." She said. Two-Bit looked back and patted her leg. Once we got to the house she darted through the door and into the bathroom. Me and Two-Bit waited in Darry's room for almost 10 minutes until Y/n came in with the results. She was balling her eyes out. I looked at the test and it said it was positive. I hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go. Two-Bit joined the hug. We stood there hugging and crying until Sodapop came in. "Guys? What's wrong? Why's everybody crying? Is everything o~" that's all he said until Y/n wrapped her arms around him tightly. He looked at me and I mouthed 'I'm sorry' to him. "Y/n we should tell him, he deserves to know." Two-Bit said. She nodded. She took the test out of her pocket with her hands shaking like crazy. Soda took the test and stared at his with tears in his eyes. He looked up at Y/n, smiled, and picked her up while spinning her around. Her crying quickly turned into laughing. "We're having a baby?!" He whispered as he put her down. "Yeah, Pepsi." She said. Her laughing faded as it quickly turned into crying. "What are Darry and Dally going to say? I'm literally going to get killed. Dally always told me to not get pregnant before 18 and that's exactly what happened." She said while crying. Soda wiped her tears. "Hey hey, stop crying ok? If they don't approve you still have me, Steve, and Two-Bit. Come on now, let's go for ice cream. We'll tell them when we're ready ok?" She nodded, word the tears off of her face again and we all walked downstairs.