𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 7

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 7
Y/n's pov

Once we got to the Curtis house I walked in and just sat on the couch. I sighed and put my head back. "Hey Pony, is Soda at work?" I said to Ponyboy as he walked into the living room. "No, he's still sleeping surprisingly. Do you need me to wake him up?" I shook my head no. "Don't worry, I've got it." I walked to Soda and Pony's room to see Soda sleeping peacefully. I quietly walked over to his side of the bed and and just stood there admiring him for a few seconds. After admiring him I jumped on him which obviously caused him so groan in pain and wake up. He laughed when he saw me. "Hey Y/n. I didn't know you were here." He said tiredly. "I just got here and Pony told me you were sleeping so I decided I'd wake you up. I also have to talk to you about something." He looked at me with a confused look on his face and nodded to let me know I could keep going. "I wanted to talk about us. I don't know what we are and I want us to be something whether it's just friends or something more. Dallas made me realize something last night and I think he was right. He said maybe I was too busy hating you to actually see that I might've liked you. I've come to the realization that maybe I do like you. I know you have to go to work now but we will continue this conversation later. I just wanted to say that." I said smiling. He hugged me and then went to get ready for work. I went back into the living room to hang out with Johnny and Pony.

Soda's pov

I hated that I had to go to work. I really wanted to know what y/n was going to saw. I like her, a lot. I wanted to be with her but she's heard to read. I don't know if she wants to be with me. When I got to the DX Steve was already there. "Hey Soda. What's goin on, you look upset." I told him what y/n said. "I need your help. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend at the drive-in tonight. So I need like flowers or candy or something." Steve nodded and got the candy from the candy isle. "I got you, man. Here." He gave my the candy. "Good now all I need are flowers. What kind of flowers are her favorite?" He said roses so when my shift was over I quickly ran to the store to buy roses for her. When I got home I saw Y/n, Pony, and Johnny on the porch. "Hey Sodapop, what's those flowers for?" Pony said. "Yeah Soda, who's the lucky lady?" Y/n said. I look at her. "You. Y/n would you like to go on a date with me to drive-in?" I said. Her jaw dropped. She hugged me and said "of course I will Soda. I'll meet you back here at 6:30 and then we'll go ok?" I nodded and gave her the flowers and candy. She thanked me as she ran to Buck's to get ready.