𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 20

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 20
Y/n's pov

When Johnny and Pony got in the car we made our way to Dairy Queen, following behind Darry's car. When we got there we all got out of the car we were in and made our way inside. As we were walking in side I found myself next to Soda. I looked up at him, smiled, and held his hand. He looked at me and smiled. After we all got done with our ice cream we all headed home. This time I was in Darry's car while Two-Bit took my place in Dallas's car. I laid my head on Sodapop's shoulder as he put his arm around me. The next thing I know was I being picked up. "Soda?" I said in a quiet voice. "Hey, it's alright. We're at Steve's ok? We'll go back to our regular houses tomorrow." He said while picking me up. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep again.

Sodapop's pov

I woke up to the sound of people talking downstairs. I went downstairs to see everybody watching Mickey Mouse. "Morning Pepsi." Y/n said, smirking at me. She got up and gave me a hug. "What's this for?" I said while chuckling. "Everything." She said. I hugged her back and she soon led me to the floor. I sat down then she sat on my lap. I put my chin on her shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She blushed when she smiled.