𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 14

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 14
(6 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓)
Y/n's pov

It's been six months since the incident with Dal. We're so much better now. Me and Soda have been great. Speaking of Sodapop. It's his birthday! I decided to get him a pair of new black converse because his were pretty worn out. I also got him a pack of white shirts for work. When I got the the Curtis house everybody stared at me. "Y/n Soda's in the shower. Go get ready. Y'all are goin to the drive-in so we can set up." Steve whispered to me. I said ok, gave him my gift and went upstairs to change. Sodapop was turning 17. I turned 16 a month ago. I always kept an extra pair or two of clothes here since I basically lived at the Curtis house. Soda got out of the shower as I was finished getting ready. "Hey Pepsi." I said. "Hey love." He smiled. That was his new nickname for me. "Go get ready, we're going to the drive in." He nodded and went upstairs to change. He came back downstairs dressed and ready. "You got your switch, mini me?" Dally asked me. I pulled it out and said "Yeah Cowboy." We all laughed as me and Soda left. When we got to the drive-in we payed, got cokes and popcorn, and went back to the truck. We used Dar's truck since he hates when we sneak in. I put the blanket over us that we bought and put my head on Soda's shoulder as the movie started. When the movie ended we threw out our stuff, put the blanket in the back nicely folded and headed back to the house. "That was a good movie." I said. "It was. You made it better by being there." He said while smiling. When we got to the house we walked in and everybody screamed "SURPRISE". "What? How? When?" Soda said laughing. "It was my idea. Happy birthday, my love." I said facing him. He smiled while he picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and kissed me. "Thank you.I love you so much." He said. "I love you too." I said. He walked over to give everybody a hug. He ate the cake and then while he was opening Darry and Pony's present Steve pulled me aside. "Here's you'll need these for later." He said handing me 2 condoms. "STEVE." I whisper-yelled. We went back while Soda was opening my present. "Thanks baby, I needed these!" He said while smiling. I kiss him on the cheek and said "your welcome Pepsi." When he was done opening presents the gang left to go to the movies, leaving me and Soda at the house alone. Soda and I looked at each other which big, crazy smiles on our faces. He quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap. We were walking out until we picked me up and bought me to his room. When we were done, I took Soda's sweatpants leaving him in just his boxers and a white T-shirt. "Jokes on you, I have a another pair." He said while grabbing another pair of sweats. I put his hoodie on and fell asleep as he wrapped his arms arms me. I don't know what time it was but we woke up to the bedroom door being slammed shut. I got up and walked out into the hallway to see Dallas standing there. "What time is it?" I asked him. "12:30 in the morning." He said. "Why'd you slam the door Dal? Is something wrong?" I asked. He didn't say anything for a few seconds. "No I'm fine, go back to sleep kid." He said while messing my hair up. "Ok, goodnight cowboy." I said while kissing his cheek. I got back onto the bed and soon enough Sodas arms were wrapped around me again. I woke up against but this time is was bright out. I walked downstairs to get a water because I was dizzy when I suddenly felt my stomach turn. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. Luckily my hair was already up. When I was done I flushed the toilet, sat up against the wall and wiped my face with a towel. I looked up to see Two-Bit standing in the door way. "Oooo is someone pregnant?" He teased. "Shut up! I don't know if I am! You need to take me somewhere to get a pregnancy test right fucking now!" I said whispering to him. "All right fine, we'll use Steve's car." He said. "Use my car for what?" Steve said, scaring me and Two. "I'll explain when we get in the car." We all rushed out and got into the car. "Steve were there HOLES in the condoms you gave me?!" I yelled. "Uhh maybe?" He said. "STEVE OH MY GOD. I MIGHT BE PREGNANT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yelled. He looked so pale like he would pass out any second.