𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 21

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 21
Y/n's pov

While we were watching Mickey Mouse, the door bursted open. It was Johnny with blood all over his face. "Johnny what happened?!" I asked. "Socs." He whispered. I hugged him tight, not wanting to let him go. He looked so scared. While I hugged him he just cried into my shoulder. Me, Dally, and Pony were really the only people who could calm him down in situations like this. "Darry get the first aid kit!" I said. He ran to the bathroom and came back with a first aid kit. I started to clean Johnnys cut. He winced from the burn of the peroxide but I always apologized. "Alright, your all done Johnnycakes" I said. "Thanks bubs" Johnny said. That was always Johnnys nickname for me but he doesn't really say it often. I hugged him lightly, making sure I didn't hurt him anymore. "It's alright, you hug hug me tighter. You ain't gon' hurt me." He said. I hugged him tighter and let my head rest in the crook of his neck. I was really protective of Johnny. Sometimes, when we were out in public, people thought we were dating because of the way were acted. Calling each other bubs, holding hands while walking, laying my head on his shoulder while walking. I'd say we looked like a couple too. That's exactly what we weren't. We were just best friend who did everything to protect each other. "Hey I'm gonna go lay down ok?" I said to Johnny while pulling away from the hug. "Alright. Love you bubs." He said. "Love you too Johnnycakes. Get some rest yourself." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. I ruffled his hair and walked into Soda's room to see soda sleeping. I walked to the bed and got into it, snuggling up next to him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before I drifted off to sleep.