𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 23

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 23
Y/n's pov

I was trying to explain what happened but I couldn't. I just couldn't stop crying. Dally brushed the hair out of my face as the boys tried to explain what happened by what they saw. I dug face fury there into the crook of Dally's neck as I was on his laps he was rubbing my back trying to calm me down. "AHH" I screamed as we all heard a gun shot from outside. Dally gave me to Steve to go check what's happening. "GUYS GO IN THE ROOM AND INTO THE CLOSET. DON'T COME OUT UNLESS I SAY SO!" Darry yelled. I was crying as Steve ran, carrying me to the closet with Johnny, Ponyboy, and Sodapop following close behind. They put us all in the closet, "Steve come on! We gotta help them!" Soda said as Steve put me down. "No! Don't leave me!" I said while crying even harder. "I'll stay here with her. If it gets worse call for me." Steve said. Soda went out as Steve sat next to me and pulled me in his lap. "Are they gonna be ok?" Johnny, Pony, and I asked at the same time. "They'll be fine. Trust me. This has happened before." Steve said. I wasn't crying anymore but I was still breathing heavily. Johnny was crying so I got off of Steve lap and pulled Johnny into a hug. When we pulled away he laid his head on my shoulder. I put my head on top of his which seamed to make him relax and calm down. "It's gonna be ok Jonny." Pony said while rubbing Johnnys back. Johnny just sniffles and nodded his head to respond. As we were all sitting down, the door bursted open. It was Darry. "Alright it's good. Come on out." He said. Steven helped me up and we walked out. "Where's dally?" I asked. Everybody shrugged. I went to the door and yelled "DALLAS!" To see if I got a yell back. "DALLAS! DALLY!" I yelled again. I started to worry and my started breathing heavily again. As I shut the door, everything went black.