𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 17

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 17
Y/n's pov

"Y/n is pregnant. With Sodapop's baby." Steve said. I started to cry even harder. I could bare to look at Dally. I knew he was upset and angry. "Y/N WHAT DID I TELL YOU! I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET PREGNANT BEFORE 18 AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID. YOUR NOT LIVING AT BUCKS ANYMORE SO GOOD LUCK FINDING SOME PLACE TO LIVE." Dally yelled. I flinched whenever he started a sentence. Before anyone else could yell at me I ran outside. I felt and arm grab mine. It was Two-Bit. "Come on, let's go get your stuff from Buck's." He said. I nodded and we took Steve's car to go to Buck's.

Soda's pov

After Dally yelled at Y/n she just took off. "SODAPOP ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? YOUR ONLY 17 MAN. GETTING Y/N PREGNANT?! GO PACK YOUR BAGS RIGHT NOW!" Darry yelled. "It wasn't his fault! It was mine! I gave Y/n condoms that had holes in them!" Steve said. "Stop. It's not worth it." I said. I walked up to my room to pack my bags. When me and Steve walked in Pony and Johnny were sitting on the bed. Pony ran up to me crying. "I know Pony. Don't worry. Ill meet you at the lot everyday to see you ok?" I said while crying. They all helped me pack my bags. When we got outside Two-Bit and Y/n had just got back from wherever they were. She got out of the car and ran into my arms. We were both crying so much. About a minute went by and we both got into the car and went to Steve's.