𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 13

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 13
Soda's pov

After Y/n stopped crying we went downstairs to see tears in Dally's eyes. Once he heard us he wiped his eyes and stood up. "Y/n, I'm so sorry for what I did. I miss you so much and I can't lose you because your one of the only people I actually care about. I- I love you so much and I was hoping you'd give me a second chance." Dally was almost crying. He said 'I love you," to y/n. He rarely says those words. Y/n just stood there with tears in her eyes. She just ran up to him and hugged him. "I love you too Dal." She said while sniffling. They had at least a minute long hug. After they separated everyone was staring at Dally. "I'm aloud to be soft about my sister alright? Quit starin man." He said. Everybody laughed. Dally, Y/n, and I sat on the couch. She had her head on Dally's shoulder while our hands were intertwined. I looked at her with a smile on my face and she saw me, returned the smile and tightened her grip on my hand. A few minutes after that, I got up to sit on the porch. I heard the door open but I didn't look over. "Hey. What ya doin out here all alone Pepsi?" It was y/n. "Just came out here to get some air." I said as she sat on my lap. I put my arms around her waist are her arms were around my neck. I went to give her a kiss but she pulled away and laughed. I gave her an angry yet playful look. She quickly got off of my lap and ran off the porch and I was right behind her. I pick her up and pinned her to the ground. "Think you can get away with that huh?" I said. She nodded her head yes. "Well, I think your wrong." I said while smiling. We both leaned in and we kissed. I got up and offered my hand to help her but she just pulled me down. Now we were both on the grass, looking at the stars. We were watching the stars until we heard people coming out the door. "Hey, we're going to get ice cream you guys wanna come?" Dally asked. "No were good" y/n said. As they left we both ran inside. We just sat in the couch see what was on tv when Y/n kissed me. It was rough, yet passionate. I knew what she wanted when she kissed like that. Once we pulled apart, I picked her up and bought her to my room. As soon as we got in there we were making out. Let's just say tonight was going to be fun. When we heard the front door close we knew that the gang was home. We quickly put clothes on and fixed ourselves up so they didn't suspect anything. We were just sitting on the bed talking until Dally came into the room. "Hey Y/n, I'm leaving to go to Buck's you comin?" He asked. "Yeah let me get my stuff together Dal." She said. He nodded and went back downstairs. I guess Y/n noticed I was upset because she came over to me. "Don't be sad Pepsi. I'll be back tomorrow I promise. When I get here tomorrow we'll go out ok?" I nodded and smiled. She grabbed my hand, pulling me downstairs with her. I stood on the porch as she left. "Bye Soda, I love you." She said before kissing me. "Bye, love you too." I said as she walked off of the porch.