𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 24

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 24
Dally's pov

After they went into the closet we went to see who shot off the gun. It was Bob. "What do you want Soc?!" I yelled. "Y/N!" He yelled. "NOT A CHANCE." Soda and I screamed. After we said that he shot the gun again. I pulled out my heater that was tucked in my pants and pointed it at him. "YOU GET OUTTA HERE! OR ILL DO SOMETHING I WON'T REGRET." I yelled. He shot off the gun once more before getting into his red mustang. "I'LL GET HER SOON ENOUGH!" He yelled before driving off to get back to Soc territory. "Alright, from now on, Y/n NEVER goes anywhere alone. Got it?" Darry said with anger in his voice. "Yeah." Soda, Two-Bit, and I said at the same time. When they went back inside to get the others out of the closet, I walked back outside and went for a walk. I stopped walking as soon as I heard someone screaming my name from very far away. Y/n. I started running for the house.

Soda's pov

After Y/n was done screaming Dallas's name, she closed the door and started breathing heavily. Before we knew it, she was out. I ran over to her and picked her up, placing her on the couch. 2 minutes later she woke up. "Y/N!" I heard someone yell. Her head shot up as she heard it. It was Dallas. She quickly got up, opened the door and ran outside. When she spotted him she ran so fast. Faster then I've ever seen her run before. Dallas opened his arms as she ran into his embrace. When they pulled away they interlocked they're hands. (in a sibling way ok don't come @ me😂💗). When they got back to the house they sat on the couch. Dally's arm was around her shoulders and her head was lying on his shoulder. "Who was it?" She said breaking the silence. "What?" Everyone asked. "Who shot the gun?" She said. "Bob." Darry said. "He wanted you, mini me. I told him to go to hell and that he'll never get to ya. Now you gotta go out with a greaser or two every time you go out now baby. If you don't, god only knows what would happened if those damn Socs came after you." Dally said while playing with her hair. She put her head farther into the crook of his neck. She was crying but I was the only one who noticed. I rubbed her back and said "Everything's gonna be ok. We won't let them get you." "I love you guys so much." She said. "We love you too. Everybody said.