𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 5
Y/n's pov

After sleeping for a while, I woke up. I slowly opened my eyes. I felt an arm around my waist. I looked down and saw Soda's arm around my waist. I tried to get out of his grip but he just pulled me closer. "5 more minutes.." he said in a sleepy, tired voice. I agreed because I was still tired too. 5 minutes turned into 2 hours. I woke up again and my head was on Sodapop's chest while his arm was still wrapped around my waist. I slowly got out of his grip and quietly walked out of the door to go downstairs. I was the first one up so I decided I would make breakfast for the gang. I made pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I didn't want Darry to worry about waking up early to make breakfast so I told him I'd do it. He slept in because he had the day off of work today. The gang had started to wake up as breakfast was getting finished. "Thank you so much for making breakfast for us, y/n. I really needed to sleep in." Darry said to me while making coffee for everyone. "It's no problem for me, really. I'm glad to do it." I said, smiling. I was getting the breakfast on the plates when Steve, Two-Bit, and Dally walked in the door. "Hey mini me, hey guys." Dal said while getting ready to sit on the couch. "Hey cowboy, gang breakfast is ready." I giggled as I said that. Dallas hates when I called him that. He looked me straight in the eyes. I just froze and laughed. He ran towards me, I tried getting away but he caught up to me and picked me up. He ran to the couch and threw me on the couch next to Soda and Steve. "Dal bring me my breakfast please?" I asked, but of course his excuse was "I'm already sitting down." I sighed as Soda got up. "I'll get it for you, I'm getting mine anyways." He said to me smiling. I smiled back and grabbed my plate as he handed it to me along with coffee. Soda was about to say something when Two-bit say in between us and put his arms around our shoulders. As he turned on the tv he said "Well, what's going on here lovebirds?" He laughed but I quickly elbowed him in the side. "OW Y/N WHAT THE F-" he started yelling but then 'Superman' interrupted by saying "Language Two-Bit!" We call Darry Superman because he is the strongest out of the gang. "Yeah Two-butt." I said getting up. I headed to the bathroom . I lifted up the sleeve to my sweatshirt and saw yellow stuff around my cut. "Uh Darry? I think there's nothing wrong with my cut!" After I said that he quickly rushed in, thankfully it was just infected. He cleaned it again and put a couple bandages on it. "Thanks, Dar." I said. "No problem kiddo." He said while messing with my hair. I went back to what I was doing which was getting changed into my work clothes. I put my white undershirt on, followed by my blue DX shirt. I put some black ripped jeans on and walked out. "What are you doing?" Darry said to me. "Getting ready for work? I have a shift today, Dar." I said while putting my hair up. "You really think I'm gonna let you go like that? Your all cut up, Y/n. You can't go like that. Just stay here with Pony and Johnny. They don't have school today." I sighed as Darry said that. As much as I hated working I wanted to go in today. "Ugh fine." I said while sitting down in the couch. A few hours later everyone left but Pony, Johnny and I. Darry was getting groceries, Steve and Soda were at work, two-bit was probably somewhere gettin drunk, and Dally went back to Buck's. "So y/n, what's goin on with you and Sodapop? One day your hatin each other and the next your friends." Johnny asked. I just shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, Johnnycakes." I said. "It's like you guys are frenemies." Ponyboy laughed. "Frene-what?!" I said. I didn't know what he was talking about. "Frenemies, you know. Friends who are also enemies. Like Johnny and I but we're not frenemies, we're Oklahomies. Right Johnny?" Pony said. The oklahomies part had me and Johnny DYING of laughter. "Y-yeah sure, Pony." Johnny said trying to catch his breath. We just continued talking until Darry came home. He asked if I wanted to help him with making a chocolate cake since Steve has and needs one everyday. I said I would and we started making it. As soon as it was done we set it on the counter for it to cool off while we started to get dinner ready. We were having a casserole for dinner. I helped Darry cut some stuff and mix some things. He said I could go sit down so I did. As I sat down Steve and Soda came through the door. We all sat down for a little bit while Darry was finishing dinner. "Hey, Y/n can I talk to you for a minute?" Soda asked. "Uh yeah, sure." I said as we walked to his room.