𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 9

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 9
Y/n's pov

While I was talking to Steve and Two-Bit, I heard people coming down the stairs. I looked over and saw Soda, Pony, and Darry. I motioned soda to come over by me and he did. "Hey, how'd it go with them?" I asked. His face was a little red. "Good, all thanks to you." He said while smiling. "I guess this means no more play-flirting for us?" Steve said with a pouty face. "No, I'm sorry Stevie." I said in a baby voice while grabbing his cheek and shaking his head a little bit. "It's ok, it was fun while it lasted though." He said smiling. "Yeah, a little bit." I said, walking away to get a beer. "Hey, hey, what are you doing?" Dally said walking up to me. "Getting a beer? What does it look like I'm doing?" I said opening it. As I was going to take a sip Dally took it from my hand and took a sip. "Your too young, if you start drinking now you'll turn into Two-Bit over there." He said, point to Two. "Yeah I guess your right." I said. I put my head down then quickly grabbed the beer from his hand and ran out the front door. Dally chased after me. Of course he caught up. He tackled me to the ground, making me let go of the beer. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Dally. Let me down!" I yelled. "No." He said. "DALLAS." I yelled. "TUCKER. WINSTON." After I said that, he put me down. Once he put me down I ran threw the door, locked it, and went to grab another beer. I took a sip, and let me tell you, it did not taste good at all. I gagged a little from the taste. "Yeah no, never drinking that again." I said while coughing. Soda came over to me with water. I took a big sip of it. "Promise me you'll never drink that again." He said to me. "Oh I definitely won't. That was the worst thing I've ever tasted in my whole life. Dally was right, I shouldn't have tasted it." I said. Soda rubbed my back and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back. I heard a thud and looked to my right. I saw Dally, on the floor, he tried climbing threes the window being I locked the door. "Hey cowboy." I said laughing. He got up and he looked so mad. I instantly stopped laughing. I started backing up since he was walking towards me. As so as I felt the counter hit by back I knew I was trapped. Dally walked over to me, grabbed the collar of the jacket and said "Never, call me by my middle name again, and NEVER drink beer. YOU HEAR ME." I nodded. I pushed me to the ground making me fall on my wrist. He pushed me really hard. I got up and ran out the door, I heard someone calling my name and chasing after me but I didn't look back. I couldn't. I never wanted to see Dallas again after what he just did. I saw a big tree and sat up against it. I had my knees against my chest and my head in my legs crying. My wrist still hurt but I didn't let it bother me. "Y/N! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard someone yell. I recognized that voice. It was Steve. I guess he heard me crying because he sat next to me and pulled me into his lap. He hugged me so tight like I was going to slip away if he didn't. I was crying into his chest as he was stroking my hair trying to calm me down. He was giving me small kisses on my forehead. After a little while I calmed down and stopped crying. "I think he fractured my wrist or something." I said, sniffling. He took my wrist into his hands gently, making sure not to hurt me even more. "Come on, let's go to the doctor, I just got paid so I can cover it." He said picking me up bridal style. "Steve no, you work hard for your money." I said. "Yeah and part of it I shall now use to spend on you, because your my best friend now." He said smiling. I gave him a peck on the cheek as he carried me to the car in front of the house. When he put me on the passenger seat he went into the house and got the car keys from Darry. When we got the to doctor, we had to fill out paperwork. Once we did we handed it to the receptionist and waited till our name was called by the doctor. We told him that I fell on my wrist while playing basketball. We didn't tell him what actually happened. He took me to get and x-ray and soon enough, we got the news that my wrist was broken. He put a cast on my arm, Steve used almost his whole check to pay it off. "Ok you and your boyfriend are free to go now." The doctor said. I stayed quiet and just left. Once we got to the house Soda ran out the door and hugged me really tight. "Are you ok? What happened? Y/n im so sor-" he was suing but I cut him off. "Pepsi I'm fine. It's just broken. Oh, my god, Soda! What happened to your fist?! They're all bloody!" I said. He looked down. I tilted his head up and saw the back eye he had and the bruise he had on his face. He had tears in his eyes. "Soda, who did this to you? Oh my gosh it was Dallas wasn't it. Great, now I'm gonna have to go home to an on fire Dallas Winston who's probably going to beat my ass." I said while starting to cry. Soda hugged me again and said "No, I'm not letting you go there. I don't want you getting hurt again. Your staying here. Now can you help me clean these please?" I nodded and walked inside with him. "I'm fine guys." I said as everyone gasped from the sight of my wrist. I pulled Soda into the bathroom and got the first-aid kit out. I started cleaning his cuts without a warning so he winced from the burning of the peroxide. "Sorry baby." I said. "It's alright." He replied. After cleaning his cuts and puts bandages on them, we went into the living room to watch tv. Of course, Mickey was already on.