𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 4

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ~ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 4
Sodapop's pov

Once we all got to the house I ran to my room to grab her sweatpants and a sweatshirt that didn't fit me anymore. When I walked into the living room I saw Darry stitching her cuts. I was so upset. I feel like this is my fault for some reason. I put the clothes on the table. "Guys, maybe we should put these clothes on her?" I said, pointing to the clothes. I heard Steve say "Yeah we should. If Dally see us looking at her when she's just in that he'll think we're tryin to do what the Socs wanted to do." I bought the clothes over to them and helped them get the clothes on her unconscious body. A couple minutes after, Dallas walked in with blood on his fist. "Dally, tell me you didn't." Pony started. "No man, I didn't, but I would've if I could." Dally snapped back. He looked and Y/n who was laying on the couch. He looked so upset.

Dallas's pov

"No man, I didn't, but I would've of I could." I snapped at Pony. I looked over to my left to see Y/n on the couch. "Did she wake up yet?" I asked. Everyone shook their heads no. I went over to the couch and sat on the floor next to her. "Come on, Y/n. Wake up. I need you. Please wake up." I said. I was being soft and I didn't care if it was in front of the gang anymore. I just wanted my little sister to be ok. I grabbed her hand and held it in mine. She started to move and she slowly opened her eyes. "Dally?" She said in a low voice. "Yeah mini me, your ok, take it easy." I said. "What happened to me Dal?" She asked. "Socs got you, Y/n. Do you remember anything, did they did anything to you before we got there?" I asked. I just wanted answers. I wanted to know what they did to her. "They only ripped my clothes and cut me. They didn't do any of that nasty stuff." She giggled after she said that last part. I hugged her lightly and she hugged back. "I'm so glad your ok." I whispered.

Y/n's pov

When I woke up I saw Dally next to me. They told me what happened. I was shocked but I didn't show it. After my hug with Dally I tried to sit up. I was using my arm when a burst of pain shot right up my arm. "Ow!" I said why gritting my teeth. "Be careful with your arm. He kinda cut all down the side of it.." Soda said, walking over to me. "Whose clothes am I in? These aren't mine." I asked. They smelt like Soda but I asked so I didn't sound weird. "They're old clothes I had that don't fit me anymore. You can have them if you want, I don't really need them." Soda said with a slight smile. "Thanks.." I said. The next few minutes were quiet until Two-Bit turned on the tv to watch Mickey Mouse. Soda and Dally helped me sit up. We were sitting on the couch. Dally was on my right, Soda was on my left, and Johnny sat next to Soda since he's small and there was room. I got tired so I laid my head on Sodas shoulder and fell asleep. Next thing you know I was being carried to a bed. "Where are we going?" I asked Soda, who was carrying me. "I'm taking you to my room, Dally left to go to bucks and asked if you could stay here. Your sleeping in the bed, I'm takin the floor." He said those last parts as he sat me on the bed. "No Soda, it's your room. I'll sleep on the floor. I'll be fine." I said. I tried to get Soda to let me sleep on the floor but we just agreed to sleeping in the bed together. We weren't going to do anything. We weren't even friends, I think? I don't know what me and Sodapop are. Are we friends? Are we enemies? I questioned myself with those questions till I fell asleep.