11

Natasha was a little slender and a fraction smaller so you thought you could take her on. A wave of confidence washes over you.

"Yeah sure, i can show you a thing or two," you smirk.

She raises one of her eyebrows at your confidence, "first to immobilize the other or until one of us yields. Agreed?"

"Agreed," you had barely finished replying as she started to run towards you.

She grabs your stomach tackling you to the ground.
The sound you hitting the floor grabbed everyone's attention as they turned to see what had happened.

"Nat, you good?" Steve shouts across the gym.

"Yeah," she replies, "this is a friendly fight, just seeing what she can do."

"I don't see what was friendly about that," you reply squirming under Nat as she straddled your body.

Steve, Bucky and Tony made their way over, standing on the side lines watching to see how the fight would turn out. Bucky stood a little closer to the two of you so he could be the first to help you if you needed it.

You lifted your legs and wrapped them around Nats middle, putting all the force into your legs you pull her backwards off you, giving you enough leway to crawl from underneath her.
You simultaneously jump to your feet waiting to see who would make the next move.

You take the offence and run at her, you do a low sweep of your legs causing her to fall backwards, you go to get on top of her but she's already mid way to doing a kip up, her feet make contact with your body as she propels you across the mat.
Bucky flinched, his feet moved slightly as if he was ready to run to your side.

As your getting yourself up from the floor Nat takes a running jump at you, her body elegantly twists around yours, her powerful legs wrapped around your upper torso as she planted her hands on the floor giving her the strength to make you crash to the ground in a daze. You were splayed out on the mat on your stomach Nat took the oppertunity to wrap your arms around your back in a handcuff like fashion and place one of her knees on the middle of your back.

"Uuuughhhh....huuummfff....fuck," you say frustrated as you struggle underneath her trying to get out of her grip.

Suddenly electricity flows through your hands. You accidently shock Nat off your back.

"Shit,.... sorry! .....Are you okay? I didn't mean too,..... I just....," you start to panic thinking you had hurt her as she stood hunched over clutching her chest. Steve went to her side to check if she was ok.

You take a step back as you feel the electricity becoming stronger.

"(y/n), hey, look at me," Bucky's voice was soft yet assertive.

You pull your attention off Nat hesitantly and do as he asked.

"Breathe," he instructs as he gets closer to you. Instinctively you take another step back not wanting to hurt him too.

"Its okay, look just breathe. In.........and out," you follow his actions taking deep breaths to calm yourself.

"Good, keep going," he encourages. You keep your eyes focused on him, scared if you were to look away you would lose control.

The electricity on your hands defuses and Bucky closes the gap between the two of you. He recognized the pain in your eyes all too well as he too had experienced what it was like to lose control of your body. He wraps his muscular arms around you in a protective hug as you try to hold back your tears.

"Its okay," he says reassuringly.

You breathe in his scent, he smelled like cinnamon and fresh pine which relaxed you even more.

"Thank you," you whisper into his chest.

He releases you from his hug to make it look like nothing but a friendly gesture, when in reality all he wanted to do was to hold you forever.

"Are you okay?" you ask Natasha.

"Yeah," she says a little strained, "i've been hit by worse."

"Mr Stark, Agent Hill is requesting a video call, "F.R.I.D.A.Y's voice echos through the gym.

"Go ahead, put her through," Tony speaks.

A blue colored holo screen pops up suspended in the air with who you assume to be Agent Hill.

"We have a positive interception with one of Strucker's agents at the Bellevue hospital. We need a capture and extraction team here as soon as possible," she informs everyone.

"On our way," Steve tells her as she ends the call.
"Nat, Buck suit up we leave in 10," he orders, "Tony, your gonna have to sit this one out, look after (y/n) while were gone."

"Your putting me on nanny duties?" Tony replies a little miffed, "no offense sparks."

"I don't have time to argue, we need to get in and out undetected," Steve retorts.

"So now your saying I'm too loud," Tony says with a hint of sarcasm, more to annoy Steve than actually meaning it.

The group started to disperse but Bucky stayed by your side, "are you going to be okay while I'm gone?" he asked in a soft whisper.

You nod your head but deep down you didn't want him to leave.
You watch as they head out of the gym, leaving you and Tony.

"So, its just you and me Sparks," he announces making you look at him, "do you like cocktails?"

You were unsure if he was being serious or not, "it's like 12pm Tony".

"Which means its 5pm UK time," he grins proudly at his quick response.

"That's not disconcerting at all," you say with a slight laugh to your tone, "let me change and i will be with you in an hour or so".

Tony's face lights up like a kid on Christmas day, "i might of been wrong about you Sparks".

"Why do i get the feeling your going to get me into some kind of trouble?"