1.2

"Min Haneul" She heared her mothers strict voice making her stop on her tracks, inhaling a deep breath, turning around she met the scary eyes of her mother

"y-yeah mom?" Hanuel asks innocently and nervous as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Where have you been? didn't you notice the time?" Her mother asked scarily walking towards her making Haneul walk backwards.

"uh, mom i- went to the library because i wanted to finish my assignment already so i can rest here, but unfortunately it was hard and i tried to understand it but then when i finished i notice that it was already late and the bus took so long"

Haneul said hands still behind her and secretly hoping that her mother would believe her. Luckily her mother believed it and let her go this time.

"Go to your room, you should sleep." Her mother said turning around and walked back to her room with her father.

"Night!" She whisper-yell to her mother walking happily to her room.

-

It's a fine saturday when Haneul decided to visit Jihoon to the orphanage, She wore a black high waisted jeans, white shirt and a white low-cut converse.

"Mom i'll be home by this afternoon!" Haneul said rushing to the door and walking towards the convenience store buying candies for Jihoon.

Once she entered the store she quickly went to the candy section and crashing her body into another body.

She looked up to see the same boy from yesterday but slightly different as his cold gaze was not there anymore.

"i-uh sorry" She stepped back and bowed and picked a candy for Jihoon. She turned around and saw the boy going out of the convenience store.

She quickly paid at the cashier and ran after the boy trying to ask where did he bring Jihoon. "I was about to go there." The boy said making her smile and they continued to walk towards the orphanage.

As they walked, Haneul remembered that she still doesn't know what is his name. She gathered her courage as she poked his arms making him look down.

"What" he answered irritated. "What's your name?" Haneul said boldly with wide eyes, shocked at her sudden confidence.

"Jeno" He said and continued to walk, Haneul catches up to him as she poked him again. "aren't you gonna ask my name?" Haneul said pouting and looking at him with her big eyes.

"No Min Haneul" He said making Haneul gasp and walked infront of him making him stop.

"How'd you know my name?" Haneul asked Jeno curiously and raising a brow on him. "Doesn't matter" Jeno said and moved the girl on the side and continued to walk.

Haneul gave up and continued to walk behind him.

A few minutes later, they've arrived at the orphanage, And a woman looking like 40-50's approached them.

"What can we do for the both of you?" The woman asked them looking at Haneul.

"We're here for Jihoon." She said politely giving the woman a smile. The woman nodded and guided them to a room filled with children.

Haneul looked around until she saw a familiar brown hair. "Jihoon!!" She called making Jihoon look up and smile ear to ear, he ran towards her and tackled her into a big hug making Haneul stubble backwards, but with the help of Jeno, Jeno alarmingly putted his hands on her back making sure she doesn't fall.

Haneul looked at him and nodded and Jeno tsked "Yah, be careful with your noona." he told the boy as he let go of Haneul and hugged him too.

Making Jeno surprised and looked at Haneul, Haneul signaled him to hug back and he obeyed.

This chapter is boring sorryyyyy:(